Chapter 15

The larpon land

********

"Sean, where have you been?" Joshua sighed bringing Sean into a hug "I'm sorry but I have some bad news"

"Bad news?" Joshua was giving him a worried look. As if he doesn't know where to begin from.

"Someone came in and took your sister" Joshua blunted out in one breath then held his hand over his lips in worry "I'm sorry I couldn't protect her-"

Sean felt his lip quiver, the thought of his sister being taken took him back to the actions that transpired last night. People who were after him, what if they took his sister "Who? Did-" He couldn't fathom the words in his head. Everything swirled and he felt like collapsing and the thought of his sister being in danger.

"She was strong, like really strong for a lady and she threatened me with a knife. I have just called the police, they should be on their way-"

"Hello Sean" Samantha jumped into the house, Joshua jumped back while pulling Sean behind him.

"That is her"

"Samantha" Sean wiggled away from Joshua.

"You know each other" They both ignored Joshua's question.

"Aeneas sent me to pick Sabrina up, she needs someone to take care of her now that you're leaving" How did they know?

"You have her" Sean exhaled a deep breath when Samatha nodded. Not the safest place but at least safer than his mind thought of.

"She wanted to come with me, an angel told her she will be safe" Samantha smiled while Sean groaned, Aeneas always plays with people's minds "Anyway, I have to leave now" She clicked her tongue before walking out with Joshua still flabbergasted about it all.

"What was that?"

"Sabrina is safe" Sean walked into his bedroom to pack his bag. The reason that brought him back home, to begin with, and now that his sister is in good hands, he can leave without worry.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere and I don't know when I will be back"

"What are you talking about?" Sean kept on being busy without replying. He was on time, he had managed to convince Diego to not give up and try once again. The book might not have had an answer but he knows what Arthfael knows might have one. They just have to have faith in all of this and if it turns out to not be the answer Sean was willing to stay until they do and not give up.

Aeneas was right, Diego can't do this alone. He needs someone to show him that no matter how much you fail you can go on. He needs someone to show him that giving up is not the solution, it only stops you there until the pain gets much stronger and you want to try once again.

And if you keep on giving up the cycle repeats itself. He might have found the solution a long time ago but he didn't have someone that made him sure to not give up.

Sean has not been with Diego for long but he has seen him quit way too much in just hours. He has seen him lose faith more than he breathes, he understood that this wasn't about him being mated to Diego but about destiny. Some things can't be done alone, sometimes you need someone to hold onto as you go through a storm.

Even if they take you as far, the rest of the way gets easier than starting alone.

Sean was going to start this with Diego until he finally see him smile without tears in his eyes. He was going to make sure he is the happiest despite his past mistakes no one deserves such torture...and those who know their mistake and learn from them deserve a second chance.