Chapter 29

******

Arthfael snorted looking at Barachiel, the big dangerous angel now put so low as a basic human who can get drunk from basic human liquor.

He drowned his old ass into the bottles one by one as he went on and on about losing his family in an earthquake that killed most of the villagers. It was funny how he used to be the earthquake now he is the one scared of it "I would rather get killed than be put as low as a human. His children hated him more for having done this to him"

"They kept him alive, that is good" Jun defended unsurely. He didn't know if it was good or not, the memories they gave him were bad and he is a fisher and lonely. Working for human currency "I really feel fifty-fifty about this" Jun affirmed

"I would end my father than ever see him as this" Arthfael turned to the snoring dork "My father was actually going to be generous, death would have helped him"

"I guess the perks are seeing him alive...who am I lying to. This is worse than death"

"I know" Arthfael agreed.

"I feel bad for him"

"I pity him"....a blast showed through the room right before Aeneas made an entrance "Hello Father" Aeneas' eyes calculated everything as he slowly lowered his guard yet kept it up.

"Son, Jun" Aeneas gave him a closed-lip smile as he glanced behind his son to a passed-out Barachiel.

"You're losing your touch father, it took you fifty seconds before sensing his disappearance"

"I was caught in something" Aeneas held his hands behind his back "Why is he here?"

"Oh him" Arthfael feigned innocence even if it didn't work it was to piss off his father, "I told you, father, I will bring back your worst enemy and who is better than Barachiel"

"Do it" Aeneas challenged

"Don't challenge me, Father, I got the tricks from you but even the student can get better than the master. Don't let me bring out all the cards" Arthfael prevaricated

"What do you want?"

"I didn't expect you to give up easily, scared father" Jun gave Arthfael a face, the demon agreed they should start questioning before his mind starts playing tricks "How do we stop the larpon curse?"

"The orb"

"What about it?"

"If I tell you more it intervenes with fate" Aeneas gritted his teeth.

"I had a feeling you might need a little push to talk" Arthfael waved his fingers and in the air, a blue shining brain stood "Barachiel's memory, everything that was pulled out of his head"

"Where did you get that?"

"Cael is easy to manipulate since he feels bad for what he did to his father. One of these days he will crack and give him his memory back"

"You think the man you see there is who he was in the past. He will fuckin kill you" Aeneas raved

"Maybe but then Papa will have to kill his father, won't that be sad" Arthfael mirrored sadness

Aeneas took in a deep breath "I tied his soul to the orb, he has spent the last twenty-four years without a cry. You need to go to the center of the old larpon dead village, break the orb, and as soon as it breaks he will have his first cry. That is when you mark him and then chant these words 'With my mark, I claim Jun And his clan as mine' but of course, since a child of the sun was involved it needs to happen on the first-morning sunrise. After that is done then you fuck"