Chapter 43

******

Jun found Arthfael surrounded by fire, seething so hard that everything around him was burning. He would throw fireballs into the walls with so much force the entire place shook from the impact.

Jun could see the fire in his eyes, this was the first time he had seen Arthfael look so completely angry yet so out of it. Without thinking so hard he ran through the fire and hugged him.

Arthfael having been taken by surprise took a step back but Jun didn't let go. Instead, he held him tighter showing him he was here. His head on his shoulder, they were not mated but he could feel the anguish inside Arthfael.

Arthfael who was holding it in very well, who was turning his fear into anger found himself breaking down. The first time he needed a hug and without any words he was given one from someone he had started getting used to. He hugged back and cried with a scream, he felt so frustrated by everything "He has been a step ahead of me, he always is"

"One of these days we are going to be a step ahead of him"

"No" Arthfael stepped back "I can't, he will always win. Everything he leaves behind is for me to find, for me to fall into his trap. I am not my father, I can-" Jun gave him another hug.

"Let us first calm down then we will think later"

"No, we need to stop Darthaniel right now and there is only one person who could do that" Arthfael was ready to step back and let his father handle everything. He was not ready.

"Arthfael where are you going?"

"To my father"

********

Sean pulled Diego onto the dance floor, they started dancing freely. Something Sean has wished to see Diego do. Without fear or sadness, just carelessness, and as Diego jumped up and down Sean couldn't help but smile and try to erase every worry even if it still lingered.

A million questions in his head yet one thing lingered the most. How was he going to protect Diego from this cruel world, that was the most important thing to him "You said we shouldn't worry but it looks like you are worrying about something" Diego whisper-yelled in his ear as he pulled him into his body and started grinding onto each other.

Sean smiled wrapping his hands around Diego's shoulders, he had to tip-toe now that Sean was much taller than him "You know, I have never danced like this with a guy before"

Sean lightly chuckled "Is it a problem?" his voice was teasing while he pushed himself into Diego even more. Diego smiled back his hand going onto Sean's ass and groping it.

His other hand found Sean's side of the neck "There is something about you that just..." Sean pulled back when Diego tried to kiss him. Diego was taken back "Wow, this is a first...someone refused to kiss me and my heart is aching"

"This is the third time but I don't plan on making you wait any longer" As Sean leaned in this time, the music stopped and everything went still. All the people that were grinding onto each other stopped and through them came a figure in a long white trench coat, and black hair followed by purely dark eyes "Darthaniel" Sean pulled Diego as he took a slow step back.

The last time they met it ended badly for the both of them and Diego still has no memory of that.

Diego smelled a dark Aki, all his life he had been practicing to be able to fight a dark Aki but there was only one dark Aki.

Then what is this dark Aki that he is looking at?

"Who are you?" Diego seethed his anger already showing and ready to attack. He is to fight dark Akies "Where did you come from?" Darthaniel's eyes didn't show anything, if anything they went darker as they stared deeply into his. The look was strong enough to make him feel like he was suffocating, he took a first step forward.