Chapter 27

Opening up

******

They all glanced towards the creature approaching gradually "That is a mind taur, the guardian. Vusoi, when all gods got their land to do as they pleased he stayed to keep the yellow city a neutral ground. No need to worry he is not harmful" Exa explained while getting ahead of them all "In the name of vusoi" She bowed

The creature altered in its steps, it was over twenty-five feet. Taller than any god that has ever existed and has an eye of a seer "You brought a demon into a sacred land of the gods" Vusoi reprimanded.

"He doesn't bring harm my lord" Exa defended.

"What brings you into the yellow city" Vusoi's voice was in tone.

"Ruxnera goddess of Phoenix sent us, she said you could help heal our friend" Exa stepped away to show Vusoi the friend she was talking about. With only a single inspection of his eye, Vusoi spoke once again

"Your friend is in a rotten body, he is already dead" Vusoi's tone remained the same as it watched them from up in the skies "Get him out of my land" The creature turned and stomped its feet away causing a little ramble into the ground

"We need your help" Sean yelled so he could be clearly heard, and Vusoi altered and pushed his leg back "Please" They had to stumble back a bit to avoid the giant's leg. It crouched down its hand and picked Sean up as if he was a paper then brought him closer to his face.

"Sean!" Diego tried getting up but the pain now was on his shoulder getting closer to his heart, it made his entire left side powerless and in a lot of pain.

Vusoi held Sean's bag between his two fingers and saw the little light inside. He gently rested him down or he tried but Sean ended up falling onto his ass either way. It took another step then knelt in front of Diego who was feverish and rasping for breath "This is a powerful spell you have here" Vusoi observed.

"Can you heal him?"

"Two souls can't share a host" Vusoi brought his finger down and cut a sharp line onto Diego's skin then started pulling out the purple mist. They could see it moving all over Diego's body who was writhing while taking in agonizing breaths until most were completely out.

Diego took in shaky and weak breaths, Vusoi held the most in his hand before crushing it "The curse will catch up with you" Vusoi stood once again "Leave my land" He ordered before walking away leaving the five still behind.

******

"You're supposed to be in therapy right now" Jun reminded. It was another day and someone had therapy but was still in his bed.

"I am not going back"

"We talked about this, you're going back get ready-"

"Jun" Arthfael called firmly "Come in"

"Inside?" Jun asked while pointing at the line, he has never crossed that line before. Arthfael's boundaries.

"Yes enter" Jun took a step inside, he has seen the inside but not this close like he was right now "Listen, therapy might be good for humans but it can't be for me. I agreed the first time because I thought that maybe this will go but I don't think so" Jun held his hands over his chest with a smile.

"Arthfael, you don't get healed on the first day"

"I just don't understand the point of talking about it" Arthfael sighed "Shouldn't the pills be enough"

"Those are for your panic attacks and anxiety, cognitive behavioral therapy you're on is some kind of exposure like you see something until you're used to seeing it, work your way through anxiety until you no longer react at the sight of blood"