Chapter 14

Past me

*******

Diego glanced at Sean as they waited for Arthfael to start explaining himself. He took a seat with Jun right next to him. He was lightly briefed into this visit but not given all the details because Arthfael claimed they were losing time and needed to act efficiently "We were searching about the larpon curse and we found out that they are connected" Arthfael began "You were both cursed by the same person"

"Who?"

"Her name was Idia, she was a larpon princess"

"What do I have to do with that?"

"One of your kind mated with her sister Adea" Diego nodded "They gave birth to the first hybrid Aki-"

"I remember that" The story rang a bell "But I have nothing to do with it. Adea was mated to Exton, I had no relationship with those two"

"Are you sure you have never slept with her twin Idia"

"I think I would remember if I have ever slept with a Larpon"

"Would you?" That was a question he could not answer. Would he? vaguely no "The woman you slept with before you did what you did. Who was she?"

"I don't remember" Diego denied not willing to indulge in any of those memories at this time. They remind him of who he was.

"Do you remember what you two talked about?" Diego exhaled a deep breath before leaning back not once glancing at his mate.

"She played into my fantasies" Diego fumbled with his fingers as he remembered that night...

He had just taken his last drink and was ready to retire when a hot lady stood in front of him. Her short revealing dress destructed him enough to forget about going back home as she walked up the stairs of the brothel he followed with his dick jumping at the sight of a fine ass.

He had seen enough of her but he had also never been mesmerized like he was that night and as soon as they got in the bedroom he got one of the best nights of his life... or so he thought.

The lady was not only fine but great in bed that he didn't find the will to leave it like he normally would. This time he stayed, he could have sworn he was in love for the first time. The way he felt inside, he knew she was the one that he has been searching for "You have taken my heart, Kal"

"You flutter me my prince" Kal smiled as she traced his firm chest "But you have taken my heart too, it feels like you're my mate"

"You feel it too" He felt happy to find out that they were both feeling it. It felt like a real mate bond and for the first time he was willing to get mated, it just felt right.

"In every bone in my body and I know you could defeat Abnus" She whispered the last words seductively. Diego glanced at her, she was indeed the one. No one has ever believed he could defeat Abnus. Everyone thinks that the first Aki Leroy his great-grandfather was the only one that could do it.

"You are the one" He leaned in for a kiss but she stopped him.

"How about you call him in and show everyone how powerful you are"

"That is not a good idea-"

"Listen" Kal held his hand "You are going to become king one day. Which king do you want to be, your father or your great-grandfather who will be remembered for a lifetime because he defeated Abnus?" Sean was young and naive back then but something about her words made him want to prove her right, he was ready to show not her but everyone what he was capable of.