Chapter 7

Summon me

******

Diego didn't have to turn around to know someone has just arrived. He kept his eyes glancing over down the mountain, the greenery down was beautiful to look at yet his mind was somewhere else and his eyes didn't see beauty, they just saw a cursed life.

Beauty was no longer a vocabulary, he has seen it all and was no longer impressed except for one person who couldn't stand the sight of him. He was a true beauty, even with the little effort he would put into himself. Diego thought Sean was just one of those people who were born sexy and attractive but they wouldn't care about their appearance. Diego didn't know if Sean knew how attractive he was and if he did he still wished to be one of those people that would tell him that. Only if he ever got a chance, he didn't want to cross the line that Sean has drawn yet he still wishes they were at least friends with each other than nothing at all.

It was too painful having to sneak just to have a peek at him so his heart could settle. And having to see him with someone else was another kind of pain that he couldn't help but try to erase coz if Sean is happy then he was happy too. That is all that mattered, even if they were destined to be together Sean is still a child of God and has the freedom to reject and start a life with the person of his liking "I brought good news and here you are ignoring me"

Diego had ignored Aeneas' presence altogether but with the good news he turned towards the tall man who provided shade from the scorching sun "Good news?" Sean hardly ever got those. Aeneas handed him a piece of paper, Diego took it and upon unfolding it he was hit with his mate's scent. His fingers traced the paper as if it would break not even caring about the drawing on it, the fact that his mate had touched the paper he was holding right now counted as great news.

"Do you know that creature?" Diego had not seen the creature, he was holding it upside down indicating he had not cared about it at first. He tilted it around and inspected it closely while taking in the scent.

As his fingers traced it he nodded "A moon demon" The drawing wasn't that descriptive but it showed enough to know what creature it was. The moonlight lines onto the demon were enough to let him know what kind of creature it was plus the lines on its face, the shining light lines coming off of it. Only one creature depended on the moon like this, the more demon. It had no form whatsoever until it was hit by the moonlight.

"Indeed" Aeneas responded "A moon demon was in your mate's dream" Diego stood up slowly not wanting to panic since he didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad one.

"What did it do or say or...." Moon demons are nothing out of the ordinary demon. All evil and conniving, the only difference is that they don't have a form without the moon plus without the moon they are weak. However killing them during the day also seems challenging enough because you have to have the moonlight to see them and with that, they can use it against you. They are tricky but mostly they have kept to killing other demons and taking over more land, they have never attacked a human or gone in their dreams, and if they had Diego has never heard of it.

He doesn't keep tabs on creatures that don't possess a danger to him. All he knows is that moon demons have never gotten themselves involved with God's creatures "We are going to your mate to find out"

Diego wanted to go and find out more about this. Did the demon indicate danger toward his mate? He needed the answers and was anxious to know more but meeting his mate was not something he would do after Sean made it clear how he felt. He didn't want to see him and as hurtful as those words are he has kept his word "Did he ask for me to join?" he knew he was just wishful thinking, Sean has never wanted to see him, not once.