Chapter 24

Dead body

********

Sean groaned while pacing in his bedroom. He has been summoning Diego for the last hour and all he gets is nothing. Vanished...gone, he had a lot of things he wanted to talk about, and being ignored isn't fixing any of those things.

This was an urgent matter, the fact that he thinks he saw Diego but another soul or creature is also there spinning his head around yet he seems to not be able to go through with Diego at all.

He made him feel like...ugh "He needs to get a fuckin phone, he can't disappear in a time like this...Eirenaois" he tried once again with hope. He sighed falling back down onto his bed feeling idea less. Ever since he got involved with the underground again he has been feeling like he is losing his mind every day. He feels like he is digging deeper into this than he should be.

As he closed his eyes to try and calm himself down a small wind came into the room. He cracked his eye open and found Diego "Finally" he sat up "I thought you weren't listening. You need a phone or something because this isn't working out" Diego had his eyes on him or rather through him "Are you alright?"

"Never been better" Diego took in a deep breath as he shook his head while taking a seat next to Sean "I heard you calling?"

"Which time?" he has called so many times he doesn't know which he was heard.

"I'm here, aren't I?" Diego glanced at his hands trying to wash away the guilt he felt deep inside his heart.

"I guess" Sean knew he was angry over nothing "Anyway I just wanted to ask if you got any more information about Darthaniel"

"I haven't"

"I thought that's what you were doing, are you underestimating him or do you still believe I made him up"

"I don't believe you made him up, I just think we should give it a rest after everything that has happened" Diego reasoned, he doesn't want to bond with his mate only when they are in danger. How about something else, be summoned maybe to talk and not about who wants to murder them?

"I can't rest, I need to do something or I will go crazy here alone" Diego glanced at his mate and he looked disturbed.

"Why, did something happen?" Sean fell back on the bed, Diego followed him with his eyes kind of worried. He sees how sad his mate is, he felt a sting on his hand, and as he gritted his teeth he held onto his hand glancing away from his mate as the pain cooled down a bit.

"I broke up with Joshua" Diego turned back to him in an instant.

"What happened?" he cleared his throat biting down the pain.

"I told him I have been lying ever since we started our relationship so he walked out"

"I'm sorry" Diego held his hand as the pain intensified "Do you miss him?"

"Very much" Diego stood up the pain becoming quite unbearable on both his hand and his heart "I know it's kind of weird talking to you about things like this but I have no one to talk to"

"It's okay, I am always here to listen" Diego gave a fake smile trying to hide his pain. He didn't know what hurt more, his hand or his heart. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to talk to him and apologize for lying, he didn't deserve it. He is a great guy I don't know why I don't love him" Diego seized as if they had poured cold water on him. Sean fell back on the bed with his hands over his face. He exhaled deeply "I should love him but I just....what the hell is burning?" this is the second time he has smelt something burning in his bedroom.

He sniffed as he got off the bed, he thought his apartment might be on fire for real "I have to go" Sean stopped him before he could leave, he saw the way he was holding onto his hand and how the smell was directly coming from him.

"It's coming from you" Diego gasped in pain as he held onto the wall before sliding onto the floor sweating volumes "What is happening?" Diego held onto the hand as if his life depended on it. Sean pulled the hand away and as he pulled the sleeve up he couldn't help but feel horrified.

"What is happening to you?"

******

Arthfael has been in and out of his sleep state for thirty-two hours. He would wake up then go back to sleep in a second and do it again. However this time he has been awake for three hours but hasn't moved an inch. He was in that state where he felt so weak that he couldn't move nor did he bother to try.

Some human doctors have been trying to get him to talk but he hasn't uttered a word. Not even when they touched him and pushed their syringes into his skin. It was like he was paralyzed by everything "Arthfael" Jun called "I know you are not feeling good right now but could you eat something" Arthfael gave no response "Could I be left alone with him" Jun asked, the doctor nodded giving him an hour and if he has still refused to eat they will use different methods.

"I am going to touch you now okay" He didn't give a reply but Jun touched his hand. He touched his head turning it so he would look at him "Everything is alright okay, it's all fine. You're in a clean place too okay-" Jun said everything, he felt like crying yet no tears fell out. He doesn't cry, he is not a mourner like his people "I cleaned them how you like it"

"I'm fine" Arthfael lifted his head and looked all around "Is this a human hospital" his head pounded "Ugh"

"Be careful, you have been heavily sedated" Arthfael lifted his hand and healed himself, it felt better instantly that he sighed as he sat up. He glanced at the tube coming from his hand and up to the water bottle.

He yanked it out and then sealed the wound on his hand before it bled out. He swiped his legs off the bed when he noticed what he was wearing "Ugh" he redressed himself into appropriate clothes that didn't display his ass "Did someone touch me? I need to shower, I need to leave this disgusting place"

"You're not going anywhere until you finish your treatment"

"I don't need it I am better now"

"You do, this was worse than anything you have ever had" Jun moved to his side "You almost died. The doctor said we need to find the root of what causes it, then you start your treatment"

"There is no root. That Darthaniel guy got into my head"

"Who is Darthaniel"

"A dark Aki that I am going to kill when I see again" Arthfael pledged. He was to finish Darthaniel the minute he sets his eyes on him and this time he will be ready.

"I don't know who that is but you are killing no one unless you get treated" Arthfael took in a breath as he rested his hands over his chest looking down at Jun.

This weighed heavy on him to even think about it yet for some reason he was listening to the Larpon "Get treated how" he hated it when he lost but deep down he knew he needed help. The way he felt when he thought blood was on him.... was horrifying to the point he is more scared of blood right now.

"You're getting therapy"

"Um... The one Edward goes to, the one where I have to talk"

"Yes"

"Jun" Arthfael glanced around just in case someone was listening "You might not know this but...I can't..." Arthfael searched for a way to voice it out and he was struggling "I don't like talking about myself"

"I know" Jun walked closer to him "But they said pills won't work alone, you need therapy. It's the most effective way for your fear"

"Are you sure?"

"No, but it doesn't hurt to try"

"Okay, I will try it"