Chapter 37

******

Arthfael flew into his father's office room and as he suspected he was in doing some work "Are you feeling alright?" Aeneas questioned while leaning back.

"Hmm" Arthfael hummed while taking a seat opposite his father "Do you happen to know where the human disappeared to...I mean Sean" He added the name to make himself clear even if he knew his father understood exactly who he was asking about.

It has been so long since he has heard of the human plus Diego. He needed them close for his fight against Darthaniel and since he happens to have found something that might get them to forgive him he feels ready to strengthen his relationship with them.

"I don't"

Arthfael scoffed, that had to be a lie. He might not know but his father always knows, no matter where or who they are... "You don't expect me to believe that" Arthfael leaned onto the table "I found something, Diego's Aki soul"

Aeneas' eyes cut down as if in the deepest parts of his brain thinking so hard "How did you find it?"

"How else, from the cracks of Darthaniel's memories" He had been working hard to figure all the cracks out. One by one he tried to piece each piece together. Find the places, some were a dead end but with time he saw a pattern. He was able to find out where the soul was hidden, this was the biggest step.

Aki and him, will be strong enough to defeat Darthaniel "Do you trust what you saw in Darthaniel's mind?"

"I don't but I saw Diego's Aki with my own eyes. Not kind what was done to it" All tied up in chains in the darkness. Weak yet still strong even from years of imprisonment "He will be strong once he reunites with his fresh. I just need to find Diego and make that happen"

"Something else you have to do is search for him"

"You don't know where they are"

"I sensed them in the sun land village, from there I can't seem to find them" Arthfael leaned back, which was kind of strange. He couldn't find them either and this made things complicated. They needed to make a move, time was not on his side when they have already wasted enough time as it is.

Darthaniel seems to have all his plans mapped out and he has been struggling on finding just the what for this long plus focus on his healing. That has not been going great and is one of the reasons it took him longer to track down Diego's Aki.

The therapy has not been fruitful at all, he still has the same fear as in the beginning. He expected to be over it by now yet it is still just as strong as the day he began "Um....how is Jun?" he hesitated as if he was pushing the question out against his will. He missed the Larpon, his presence made him calm and now without him, things feel different.

"What do you want me to say?"

"I want you to tell me how he is?"

"Preparing for a wedding" Arthfael waited for some kind of explanation to follow his words yet he got nothing in return except an empty look.

"His decision?" He asked once again trying to get more context into the situation. He has not been in contact with Jun since he went back to his people and that was several weeks ago, whereas he didn't expect such news when he was about to admit to missing him. It used to be fun when they traveled together but now Arthfael had no one to stop him when he is about to do something reckless.

"What do you think?" Arthfael took in a deep breath as he pushed himself off the couch. This wasn't a conversation he was willing to have with his father. it's bad Aeneas gets to know things before he does but for him to know about that part of his life more than himself seemed invasive and he regretted having asked the question in the first place.