Chapter 33

******

"We are doing no such thing" Alexander interjected "Does anyone remember that he is not fine or is it just me" Arthfael has just gotten off the bed yet here they are planning other violent activities as if nothing happened.

"He is fine" Aeneas pointed. He knew he couldn't pull his son back before the six months are over. They had a deal, his son got a breakdown a day after but that changes nothing as he is still stuck on the six months. As long as they are over and his son is still not capable of handling himself around blood then it is the end.

"You are not allowed to speak for him-"

"Papa, I am good" Arthfael was glad when his father decided to stay on their six months deal. This means that what happened earlier changes nothing.

"Both of you shut up!" Alexander yelled in frustration "You are not fine...no body is fine! Can we acknowledge the fact that no one is fine here and talk about it instead of ignoring it and moving on to another task that can wait"

"Darthaniel can't wait, he has kicked your son's ass two times"

"The second time I got him good-"

"Argh!" Alexander groaned feeling like he wants to strangle someone.

"My Love"

"You both better stop bringing up Darthaniel right now or this entire fuckin building is going down"

"Arthfael, start talking" Aeneas ordered "When your papa starts cursing you know shit is about to go down" Aeneas gave his son a side eye telling him to talk.

"What do you want me to talk about?"

Alexander took a breath and then took a seat next to his son "How do you feel when you see blood? Is it connected to you not wanting to be touched"

"Um-huh...this is kind of hard to talk about when it's not a stranger" Arthfael admitted when his throat tightened and he felt like throwing up from the fact that he had to speak about something like this. With Jun it was kind of easy and so was it with the human doctor yet with his papa he feels like he can't.

"Or you don't want to talk about it with me" Alexander felt hurt, he felt like a bad father.

"It's not that" Arthfael tried to console his papa but he still didn't want to talk about it. Most times he wants things to happen and then be forgotten and his father is good at ignoring the elephant in the room whereas his papa, on the other hand, can't forget about anything unless it's talked about "Father can you erase his brain so he can forget about this again"

Alexander gasped and looked at the two of them "What? Have you two ever done this to me before"

Aeneas sighed "Children," he said in a cursive tone, Arthfael couldn't have said that in private without Alexander here.

"Yes"

"When?" Alexander got up, Aeneas closed his eyes and knew what was coming. He is about to have two months of apologizing and then wiping off memory to be forgiven coz he knows Alexander can hold a grudge.

"When I was ten you found out I was scared of blood, you spent weeks in tears. Calling yourself a bad parent, you were sad and searching for solutions but there were none so we both decided it was easier that you forgot about it. Then we started doing it every time you would find out then again and again and again"

"Did you have to say it all?" Aeneas held his head.

"It's not like he will remember this conversation anyway"

"You are not erasing my brain once again or we are going to have a big problem"

"That is what you say every time-"