5. Suitcases

A yawn escapes my lips as I look around my room, the sunlight just barely starting to peek through the curtains

Events pop up in my head from last night. I look down and move the blanket to see I am in my dress still, my nightstand holds my car keys.

"It was all just a dream." I sigh and sit up.

Only it wasn't a dream.

If it was then the overly full filling in the pit of my stomach shouldn't be there and a small ache that I can feel between my legs. So I clearly hadn't dreamed all of that with Valin.

Thing is I don't remember making it home. With all my might, I think back on what I thought was a dream a few seconds ago but now fully awake to know it was all very much real.

The last thing I can remember is slapping the shit out of Valin and telling him to get lost. I turned around to pick up my blanket along with the shredded lace panties only to stand up and him be completely vanished. I know I put the blanket up and stuffed the lace in the pocket of my dress, before a over whelming hurt and pain swept throw my chest when I kept repeating his words over in my mind.

So how I drove myself home I have no earthly clue. I get up and drag my feet over to my attached bathroom. Looking in the mirror is shows I must have been crying last night, with my puffy eyes and dried tears on my cheeks along with the raccon like makeup look I am sporting. There is a large hickey just above my collarbone and I shake my head, when I brush my fingers brush over it and instantly I am aroused thinking of Valin.

I take the dress off and see that I have already thrown the lace away last night apparently when I see it in the trash bin. With a deep breath, I move to the shower but my eyes start to tear up again. What is wrong with me? Then it clicks in my brain, I can still smell Valin on my skin and the dress which I took a deep breath of at the time unknowingly.

Being a little dramatic honestly, I put the dress in several old plastic bags and throw in the trash bin too. The bag in the bin has that smell stuff to help reduce odor. Next I move to the shower and turn it on, I got to clean and I feel overly gross with myself I didn't shower last night.

I hope I don't get an infection from not showering after sex and it being bare. Oh God, I should probably get tested too!

To many thoughts run through my mind, as my hands work to scrub my body. I squat down and rest my head back against the wall just letting the warm spray cast over me to help relax. Then I feel something slip out from my core, then it clicks again guess it is one way to get the fullness to go away since I didn't know how to in the first place.

Finally, I stand up and rewash my body because I just want to be clean. I will talk to a doctor once I am settled in at the new place soon about getting tested for any diseases. There is a part of me that is wanting to be sad currently but I am also still got the angry feeling because like who does that. Apparently Valin does, I even feel like his name is venom in my head.

I shake my head and step out of the shower. Okay, so he has took to much of my time and happiness. I refuse to let it continue any longer because I got a new mysterious beginning ahead of me with the medical apprenticeship.

I nod my head and get dressed for the day, then put some cover up over the marking 'he' left on me.

When I walk back into my room, I sigh and look around. I do plan on coming back on holiday breaks if it isn't to busy with this apprenticeship which is also work since I am getting paid. I got my inheritance officially yesterday and my Aunt doesn't want any of it from where I spoke to her about it a few days ago. So this house is set, it was paid off before anyways but I know I will never sale it and plan to move back one day. For now my Aunt can live here as long as she wants and can in the future too since there is more than enough room here with it being a five bedroom house.

With a few steps I grab my travel suitcases. I put them on the floor, but strip my sheets off and throw them in the hamper to be washed, which I am going to try to do before I go but Auntie says to leave any clothes she will tend to it. With fresh sheets on, just because it would feel to weird not too, I make the bed and then place my suitcases on top open and ready.

First I grab all my bathroom supplies and put into the smallest bag. One down and now three more to pack. Two will be strictly clothes and a couple pair of shoes. Then the third bag will be my carry on, which will hold my important belongings, a couple pieces of jewelry that was moms, the couple of family photos I have of all of us in a photo album along with pictures I had got with my Aunt and Sherry through the years. Along with several other odds and ends to finish the third bag.

A knock sounds on the door.

"Come in." I call out softly as I place clothes on my bed that I am taking with me.

"Hey kiddo." Auntie gives a sad smile as she walks in. "Do you need any help?"

"Only if you want to help, I won't mind." I smile at her.

Auntie walks over and starts to fold and roll my clothes, before placing them in the bag. She sniffles a couple of times and it takes everything in me not to cry. I prefer not to be emotional in front of someone.

"I just want you to know Fayla, how much I love you and am so incredibly proud of you. I feel like I hadn't done enough or been present enough in your life. I still always noticed how you would play around the house, all the good grades you got when I signed your report cards. Your parents would be so proud of the young woman you have become, I know I am."

I wipe my eye when a tear tries to escape and put the shirt down I was holding to round the bed. It isn't many I share hugs with but my Auntie's hugs have always been the best.

"You were always there for me. Even working if I needed you I remember coming to your office room and climbing in your lap while you worked just to get hugs." I let out a little laugh and sob with Auntie.

"I shouldn't have worked as much." She sighs.

"But then that wouldn't have been you either." I smile and she nods while laughing a little.

"I love you Fayla so much. Don't you ever think twice to call me and I will be there for you, kiddo." She gets teary again and I nod pulling her in for another hug.

"I know Auntie. I know. I love you too."

The doorbell chimes and we both laugh.

"I will let Sherry up, because we both know it is her. Then I will order us all some food to have a dinner together early before I take you for your flight." Auntie smiles and walks out of my room.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Hope everyone has enjoyed the first beginning chapters to this new book!

What does everyone think so far?
Excited to see where it goes or how it may go?

Thank you to everyone reading! Hope you enjoy as the story continues.