40. Bugs

"Ma, I promise no one hurt me

"Ma, I promise no one hurt me. It is actually a pretty funny thing that happened." Seth jumps up from the ground.

Taking in a deep breath of air, I turn to my son. "Okay, then you have my full attention."

"Are you calm?" Seth grimaces with his shoulders tense. He never has liked when I been overly ticked and I guess it is pretty easy to guess I was just that a few seconds ago before he spoke up.

"I am calmer yes, but I still like to know why there is cut on your arm." I look at it again and can tell it is not to deep but enough it still has blood trying to escape from where the top scab hasn't formed.

Lance finally is brave enough I guess from hearing my honestly, that he wraps his arm back around me and tucks me into his side.

I push him away after not thinking after leaning in to take in his smell. "Ew, you reek." I hold my nose that just got assualted by him.

Everyone laughs and Lance smirks then pulls me to his front to wrap his arms around me still. With a roll of my eye I shake my head, but secretly love the affection that I missed since we parted this morning.

"So I got to spare with Levo first and then Valin. Then not to long ago went for a run with Lance and his wolf showed me things along with Valin and Levo."

I slowly nod my head taking in everything and also proud as he goes into even more detail about things they have done. Seems like they have been busy and I do like that they have taken the time to see what his skill level is to place him where needed and he is strong enough to be training in with the warriors and not in beginners or middle classes, but then again him and Fido has always had a strong connection too.

"That sounds wonderful sweetheart and I am thankful you guys have took time to teach and be with him today." I smile to everyone.

"Well he is our future Darling. He is your pup and Valin's biological pup, so it is only fair that he will be making Beta at the very least one day in the future." Lance whispers in my ear, nuzzling my cheek.

"Well that still doesn't explain how you got hurt." I give pointed looks and I can feel as Lance's breathing hitches like he is holding in his laugh. One glance at Levo and Valin show them holding their mouth.

"So I was in Fido's form and after the run in the woods something must have stung or bite our leg. It itched and being tired we weren't thinking. So we kind of bit our own leg and our canine cut through the fur and skin." Seth shrugs.

I take a deep breath again and now understand totally, trying to hold my laugh in since I have seen them do that before. "Guess it is time for another oat bath for Fido."

"Ah, Ma." Seth groans and sinks to the ground. "It is embrassing. Did you really have to say it without a whisper?"

Everyone bust out laughing.