36. Patience

Arms wrapped around me tighten as I slowly start to come out of the blissful sleep I gave into after our shower

Arms wrapped around me tighten as I slowly start to come out of the blissful sleep I gave into after our shower. Here I thought it would feel weird sharing a bed again but with Lance there is nothing I would trade it for. It is something now I can almost bet money I couldn't sleep alone after just one night it spoiled me instantly.

"Good morning, Darling." Lance's voice hums behind me.

"Good morning." I stretch my legs out some and turn int his arms to where I am facing him.

The first thing I see is Lance's wide smirk. Looking to his eyes I can tell he has been awake for a good while now, unless he is just a natural morning person that wakes up like this. Kind of creepy if he is this cheery in the morning because I would at least like a cup of hot tea to get the day going.

"Are you always this cheerful after just waking up?" I can't help but ask.

Lance leans his head back and laughs. "No it takes me a few moments but this morning is different."

"How is that?" I smile shyly.

Lance hums. "Well waking up to you, my Darling Luna, makes a world of difference. Plus, you were sleeping so sound even if I didn't want to leave you I did make a very fast run into town and got these."

Lance holds up a box of condoms from behind his back.

"Oh you are slick running out and then getting back in bed without waking me all while back naked." I smirk and nod.

"I am not slick yet Darling." Lance's hands roam my body that starting reacting and singing for him instantly.

"Maybe you should work on that Alpha." I can't help but tease and really don't know where all this sass or straight up remarks are coming from at all, but guessing it is the fact of the mate thing. I can admit it is fun already working him up.

My hand grabs the box and I open it up, my fingers slip out one of the packets then toss the box onto the stand behind Lance.

His hands roam over my body and I can smell the scent of his soap from where he still smells so freshly clean, but there is the under hint of his scent that call me the most.

The condom packet gets laid down and my lips find his as my hands move down to his member. There is not a question as to where it is at all. He is already fully erect and a part of me is nervous about being with a man with such a girth since it is the largest I have had that way. So there is a little nerves but that is normal, but there is an even stronger feeling of readiness.

Thick fingers find my core and dip in slowly, pulling a moan from me to match his own. We break from the kiss as I need more air in my lungs but he seems to be more than content as his lips trail down to the mark he gave me last night. When his lips attack my skin, my hips buck and push down on his fingers as I loose the breath completely from the over sensitivity the area alone gives with him touching and kissing me.