45. Cake

It has been a solid two weeks since Fayla told me about her idea and got the teens together and things in the pack has been running even smoother than I ever thought possible

It has been a solid two weeks since Fayla told me about her idea and got the teens together and things in the pack has been running even smoother than I ever thought possible. In a few days time of the papers being filled out Fayla and the others had all the teens placed in small jobs around the pack.

There are times I have walked around with Fayla just to check on them in the last two weeks but she walks around the pack every single day after the small portion of Luna paperwork is done. Fayla will take the time to listen to all the teens talk and owners reports on the teens. All of it has brought so much pride in seeing Fayla happy and everything she has done for the pack.

Currently because Ixchel and I are also whipped, we are out making a run to a town nearby to where it is a total secret for Seth. His birthday is today and Fayla wanted to do a surprise for him which I agreed with because it is definitely needed. Fayla and I wouldn't hold it against the pack for not keeping it a secret but by also having the teens work in the shops secrets would be right at impossible.

So it is barely day light and this bakery worked with us the owner being here early so I can pick up not only a cake but also some type of other things.

"Here is also something for you on the drive back." The owner smiles. It is an older man with white hair and his wife.

"Thank you. This all looks just what my wife was wanting." I smile and nod my head at them. I take the small bag that smells of ham and cheese on a crossiant.

"I must say this has been the funniest cake to make up in months." The lady laughs lightly.

I shake the older mans hand and get in the car once more heading back to the pack lands. I eat on the crossiant piece and am extremely grateful for the extra food, something needed after the night festivities with my mate. Sometimes it feels strange calling her my wife when she is so much more than that but around humans they wouldn't get it at all. Their ways of humans really baffle me how they seem to fall in love then fall out of love so easily and I will always be grateful and cherish the mate bond with it so much stronger and forever.

Fayla and I have had several serious conversations in the months of being together and bonded fully. There is nothing I would ever change. If anything I would change it to where we took a day or two out of the week to be a family of the three of us and not always doing something but our titles make it to where we constantly have something to do, which is why it is important to have the evenings together and then small dates here and there we plan out. During our talks we can say we know each other the best that can ever be asked for and Fayla stated she would stay on the brith control after hearing my fears.

Maybe I should man up and have a pup with Fayla. I can tell at times it seems like she longs for it when a new pup is born in the pack and she will go to visit with desserts and things she made for the new addition to the families. It is just hard for me to get over the fear that I would loose Fayla and the pup like I done my first mate and Fayla is a human not a full wolf.