23. No!

The end of the week is here and things have been moving so smoothly

The end of the week is here and things have been moving so smoothly. I don't think a single thing could go wrong and affect how happy I have felt since being back home. Even Seth is happier than I have ever seen him, like this place is just as peaceful for him as it always has been for me.

Of course after we visited Sherry and took the things I bought home, Seth and I had to go visit the library I had spent so much time at. The owner is still there and gave me the roof access like all those years ago, apparently I am the only one that ever had an interest. So that night I took Seth up there to where he could see the night sky I had done for so long not really much older than him when I started going.

Seth and Fido has loved the woods here. Which is where we are at currently.

Just yesterday Seth had talked with me about if Auntie should know about him. There is a part of me that is nervous how she may react or do. Used to I would say hell no that no one must know and I really still feel that way, which Seth has said Fido claims me to be a overprotective Mama wolf. The only reason I am willing for Auntie to know because it would make things so much easier on Seth and Fido, so they wouldn't have to sneak around with her at the very least.

Seth thinks we should show or tell her, because Auntie almost caught us the day before yesterday. Never once has she asked why we enjoy going out to the woods but I figure she knows we come out here even though she works pretty much all day long.

A yip catches my attention as Fido and Seth run up to me. I squat down slightly and they bump my head lightly. When standing up, I snort with a smile.

"I should have known you two find all the leaves that you can. What do you do glue your fur to get them to attract to your body?" I tease while cleaning the leaves off.

They huff at me, but lick my arm a second later. I know that is Fido being his little smart butt self and the eyes burn a little bit more blue each time. It makes Seth laugh when Fido gives me attitude and I think it is funny too, even though I hide it, because Seth is my calm child and Fido is the side of attitude at times.

"Okay this batch of leaves are clean off, so go have fun gluing them back on." I snicker and they take off running again.

I turn the pages of my book and notice that my boys run by every so often with a lick or nip at my arm playful. It makes me roll my eyes with a laugh everytime they do.

All of a sudden a loud resounding growl echos in the woods before me. It is one that is unknown to me at a deeper volume. I see Fido's form and then hear his growl that is now a bit deeper then it first was when shifting a little over a year now.

My heart drops when I see a large wolf emerge off to the side from where I am standing from where I shot up. The wolf stops and it is almost comical how the wolf seems to freeze and its eyes widen. There is a familiar feeling from the wolf but I can't pinpoint it.