58. More Than Happy

"Your pup is coming and coming now

"Your pup is coming and coming now. There isn't going to be any wait time from the way the pains seem to be coming on." The tracker states.

"I have no freaking clue how to deliver a pup! That was never part of the training an Alpha under goes." I can't help the small squeak that comes out of my mouth with the rushed statement.

Right at that moment to my side, Valin drops like a rock. His body hits the ground and the male tracker just keeps staring off to the woods like Seth's wolf form is doing the same as well.

I get to the car and squeeze onto the floor area with ease with the set up.

"Hey Darling." I take Fayla's hand that has been freed.

She gladly lets the seat go as her nails dig into my skin, making me hold in a welp with the force she has. No one should ever say a female isn't strong because their hands hold so much strength and power. How they can control it is beyond me.

"Get this pup out of me right now." Fayla stutters through trying to catch a breath.

"The pains are just about constant and the shaking she is going through is the transition phase. I can do the delivery as I have had practice it just wasn't my calling with my sense of smell. I only want to get your permission before viewing and helping the Luna through such a touchy moment." The tracker nods.

"Do it!" I don't second guess.

If there is someone more qualified than I am, then by all means I don't care if it means my mate and pup are helped.

She gets out and my free hand shoots out to help hold Fayla up since the tracker must have been supporting her from falling back completely. Fayla is grimacing and her shaking is not as hard but her nails have not let up, part of the time she seems to catch her breath for a quick moment before she seems to struggle once more.

The other door is opened and the female tracker bends down and slides in. She is quick to rip through Fayla's pants and move them out of the way. My eyes bounce between Fayla's face and what the tracker is doing as she moves Fayla's legs open while talking to Fayla with a extremely gentle voice.

My heart is beating so hard, I am not sure if it will be staying in my chest or not. It sounds in my ears. Ixchel is quiet and pacing in our minds as he is watching closely. This was not the way we would have thought our pup would come into the world and I thought we had a week left.

"How long have you been having the contractions Luna?" The tracker gets Fayla's attention.

"I thought it was the false labor pains but pretty much all day on and off. Moreso this afternoon." Fayla gets out as her shakes are calming even more.

"That is how much starts." The tracker smiles and nods. "Do you feel a need to push yet?"

Fayla shakes her head. "N-No. Just there is pressure building up."

"Okay." The tracker nods. "How far along are you exact?"

"The due date is next week." I answer once Fayla looses her breath and my hand may just disappear under the pressure she squeezes with.

"When you feel like pushing just do it and don't fight it." The tracker reponses after her hand moves from Fayla's vaginal area. "Should be in the next few contractions as your at a ten."

Within no time it seems like Fayla is pushing and not much sound leaves her lips but at times part of a scream almost escapes. My hand is past the point of pain and just numb, but if it helps to ground Fayla then I am all for it since it is the least I can do.

"Keep going. Keep going." The tracker chants.

In less then two minutes, the tracker moves and the smallest baby I have ever seen is placed on Fayla's chest. The loudest whines comes from the pup, as little eyes open to look at Fayla. My hand is forgotten as Fayla holds our pup I can't stop as tears spring to my eyes and I kiss Fayla's temple.

I turn my head for a brief second and see that Valin is on the ground still out cold. Seth's wolf form is swaying side to side as he has stayed staring into the forest drops a moment later.

"Seth." I move and get out of the floor of the car to check on him.

I get over and see his wolf's chest rising and falling. He is out cold though. I can't help but let a chuckle out as he has passed out just seconds after his sibling was born and by him hearing it only.

Wait! Our pup.

I get back to the car and move to set behind Fayla and she leans on me. She looks up at me and smiles so wide.

"How is Seth?" Fayla asks.

"He will be okay. He passed out."

Fayla laughs lightly and takes a deep breath. Resting her head on my arm as she holds our pup.

"Can I find out the gender of our pup now? Please." I whisper.

"Oh I am so sorry Alpha, Luna. I was unaware you didn't know." The tracker smiles as she is holding some of the torn clothes to Fayla's area.

"You have a little girl." The tracker smiles.

"A girl." Fayla sighs happily. "Are you happy?"

"I am more than happy." I smile and kiss her again and again over her face I can reach.

We sit in silence and I keep looking back to see Seth as his starts to move around.

The tracker has Fayla with a blanket around her and we move her and the pup into the back of the SUV.

Both trackers get Valin into the very back of the SUV where there is no seat but can at least be laying down and the trackers state they will take the car back to pack lands to be searched through. Seth comes around enough to shift back out of wolf form and get clothes on to get in the front of the SUV, passenger seat.

We are on the road and heading home as a family of four.

Seth finally looks back and I see his smile as he looks to his baby sister and Ma. They are wrapped in blankets so everything is hidden from view but there are some things the doctor has to do once we get back to the territory.

"What is her name?" Seth finally speaks up.