28. Second Chance

It is normal of me to go and greet the new wolves of the pack

It is normal of me to go and greet the new wolves of the pack. This entire event of greeting was very strange and most questions seemed to have disappeared rather quickly.

In all my life, I would have never thought this could happen and now that it has I am stumbling internally. Valin will take it as a threat possibly, since when I was going to leave to come here to talk to them having heard Fayla tell Sherry she needed time I had to get answers as Alpha.

Valin may want to fix it but when Fayla was talking about the last ten years and also when Seth would talk about things I could sense the emotional pain she must had still be carrying and going through. Sure enough once asked, Fayla confirmed my thoughts. That is the only reason why I had told her how to finish the rejection, should it be something she wants.

As for Valin taking me as a threat, may be a strong word or his wolf see it that way. Then again they will also understand this is all on the Moon Goddess, it is not like I asked for this in the least.

A second chance mate.

All us pups hear tells of it being possible but so very rare to find but it is the exact same strength in mating bonds between the pair as the first bond was.

The fraction of a second I smelt her scent as the door opened Ixchel was going nuts. He has been pretty calm and quiet for a better part of eight years since my mate had died along with our pup during birth. Fayla change him back into my wolf spirit I had grew up knowing, talkative and right up front with me watching ever cue, it felt good having my wolf back to himself. I just am unsure what it should mean or how she would even do once she would feel the bond with me fully.

Fayla is my second chance mate.

A part of me thinks she noticed it too since Vi had spoke with me through the mind link when no other conversation was going and caught on quick to us being that possibility. She is beyond happy for her niece since from what I was just not ten minutes before has been a hard experience for her romantic wise since this issue with Valin.

Ixchel is hoping she rejects Valin. My wolf feels slightly bad that Valin's wolf will be without, but my wolf's thoughts are more on the side of he made her hurt for almost eleven years and his human never got it fixed.

Which I reminded him that is not how we should be as Alpha. I got a huff from my own wolf and he sat in the back of my mind just pining over wanting our second chance mate.

If she doesn't reject Valin then our bond will fade into nothing like it never happened and I will know but she may never understand. However, should she reject Valin then I will do everything in my power to make Fayla beyond happy and loved.

It is so hard to leave right now but I know it is time for me to make it back to the pack.

"Thank you Vi for the lovely dinner." I stand from the table after listening to Vi explain to Fayla and Seth how she is excited to bring them to the packs main lands tomorrow.