52. Starting Point

Warmth spreads through me as I can feel ever dip and groove of my mates body

Warmth spreads through me as I can feel ever dip and groove of my mates body. Nothing beats waking up this way and even though it feels like I could sleep more, I want him.

I roll and see he is sleeping soundly as his chest rises and falls on each breath he takes. One thing I am not liking is the dark bags under his eyes.

It has been a full week since Seth's birthday, Lance finding out about our baby, and the attack. Lance has not been taking much time for himself and sleeping, this is a rare moment he is actually still in bed with me this morning since it all happened.

There is no word on where Frank may be. Lance has spoke to the surrounding Alpha's and they noticed similiar things with their wolves being off but no attacks happened. It seem to tell us we are the target or well I was obvious to be blunt like 'duh' Frank was an ex of mine that abused me and Seth got him the one night. None of us ever knew he was a wolf though and there is no name of 'Frank' in their wolf database. So it is either not his name or he was born outside of a pack and shifted without being in one.

I let out a small breath and just mentally shake my head. Sometimes I still catch myself shaking and in a way I am embrassed by how my reaction was to seeing him but everything came back tenfold when my eyes met his that night. The only thing I know is that I am safe here and Lance will protect me and my son, this entire pack will.

My eyes trail over Lance's body. My body warms once more as I can clearly tell under the sheet he has morning wood. Something we both need is some morning one on one time and what better way to wake him up too.

Since Lance is on his side, I slide back to my side and smile when his arm stays wrapped around me. I inch down just a little and arch my back to where I feel his tip teasing my entrance. With some movements of my hips I spread my arousal on him to help slide his member inside me.

Lance lets out a moan once I have him half way in and I can tell his breathing is heavier. Lips meet the back of my ear and I melt into him as it is a major weakness, making me flood him with fresh arousal.

"Morning Darling."

"Morning." I smile. "I thought I'd wake up you in a good way."

"This is most definitely the best way." Lance groans as he pushes his hips gently to be seated within me fully.

We continue at a slow pace as his hands and lips roam my body. I hold one of his arms close to my body as an anchor as the tips of his fingers find my clit and rub slow circles over me.

In no time, I am clenching his cock as his movements become sloppy and he spills his release.

Even though I wish we could stay in our bubble, Lance and I get up and shower having another round before we make our way to the kitchen. My smile couldn't get any bigger when I see Seth there flipping pancakes in a pan.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Have you been up long?" I look at the counter to see there is already two stacks of pancakes, fresh fruit cut and sausage done.

Seth shrugs. "A little over an hour and figured I make breakfast to help out."

"Thank you, this looks delicious." I get out before Lance pushes me onto the bar stool at the counter.

Sometimes it is wild to look at my son only being eleven now but looks more like an older teen. If it wasn't for how careful he is then I would be scared out of my mind to know he was in the kitchen by himself but he has always liked helping cook or at least watch from what I had found out not to long ago.

"So what is going to happen today?" I look to Lance as he places a plate in front of me and then does the same for Seth once he is done with the current cooking pancakes. Lance is standing on the other side of us now making his plate last.

"I have some calls to make once more and the one search party should be contacting at some point to say if anything in the land in between packs has any signs of rogue camps or not."

"Not as fun as yesterday." Seth mutters making me smile.

Lance chuckles and nods. "No it isn't since we got to see the heartbeat and growth of the pup."

"It is fascinating how the pup can look at only ten weeks and then by due date a full baby. I liked seeing the flicker of the heartbeat to see it and be like that is what I been hearing is the best." Seth smiles.

It brings so much joy how both Seth and Lance has been. Lance has been more protective. I just can't figure out if it is because I am carrying our baby or if it is because of Frank showing up. Probably both.

Now though anywhere I go if not with Lance, Seth, Sherry or Auntie then I have two warriors within just five steps if that. Even if I am with anyone other than Lance there is one warrior there.

A knock on the door grabs our attention as I am still eating but Lance already got to cleaning up. He walks over to the back door and I notice it is a pack member that lives in town.

"Good morning. I hope I am not interrupting but I wanted to bring this drive by Alpha, Luna." The older lady smiles and bows.

"Come in." Lance lets her inside.

"Would you like a pancake?" I offer her.

"No thank you Luna." She bows once more.

"What is on the hard drive?" Lance looks at it then to the lady.

"I was going through my security camera footage like had been asked of the members with shops in town with cameras. Mine picked up several people that I never seen before but not long before the attack here at the Alpha house."

"Thank you very much for this." Lance nods back to her and she smiles before bidding us a good day.

Seth brings in a laptop and Lance plugs in the hard drive. Within in just a few minutes we can see a group of people walking the street right in front of this camera.

"There." I point out not missing Frank's face for a moment.

"I will get this to Valin and see if we can go through and see if their photos match anything in the wolf database. It will be a possible start to get us somewhere."

"As well as check out anyone with Frank in this view. Does it seem werid they seem to be posing as the tourist tend to do in town?" Seth looks to Lance.

"If they had their scent masks here to then they would seem like tourist but because of the time of night it happened not much traffic in town which helped to tell the shop owners when to look for. They may not have even had their scents masked that soon since many rogues don't know how the town is still pack territory and not many people out they could get by easily." Lance explains.

I let out a breath of air and hope this may be some type of new starting point to catching Frank. I really don't want this to keep going in circles with him being free.