37. Raccoons

The last twenty-four hours has been perfect and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world

The last twenty-four hours has been perfect and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. After so many years of missery and trying to be strong and show strong for everyone around me, it feels great to say I am once again whole and no longer have to put up the mask anymore.

My eyes stay glued to my fascinating mate as she steps under the water. A part of me was worried that my mind wouldn't want to stop comparing her to my first mate, which I am sure is a worry for her, but it really hasn't just a laughter on some differences. We had both been with our previous mates and it doesn't bother me about Valin still being a friend of mine plus my Beta. I know the difference between his package and mine, I mean we have shifted together for years. Thing is I have thought on how Fayla and my first mate differ.

There is not a single thing I would change about Fayla and I can't wait to get to know her more and more as time passes with us together. It brings me a sense of peace and I feel that from Fayla to that we are fully bonded and there are still hints of her fear with rejection just like there is of my fear with the possibility of her wanting us to grow our now family. Although, I enjoy the balance we have for each other to help and calm the both of us with ease without downgrading each others fears.

I love Fayla's personality is different than my first mates. As where first mate was soft hearted and always gentle without testing me, Falya seems to be the complete opposite. Fayla has the natural Luna gentleness but there is also the fiesty spirit I have most definitely fell for.

My hands take the wash cloth and slowly clean her body once she steps out from the water. Little hums spill from her mouth and it takes everything in me for the buddy down below not to harden again. The last thing I want to do is hurt her and I could tell how very tight she was so the last thing I would want to do is take her again so soon. Even though, if she wanted it then I wouldn't say no but I would be as careful and gentle as possible but earlier her moans and begging splurred me and my wolf on.

I thought you said no more thinking on it. Ixchel huffs.

Well I can't fucking help it but I shouldn't think of it so much. I roll my eyes a little while I wash Fayla's back.

I will help you then. Ixhcel snickers in my mind before our head is filled with a repeated vision of what we just done in the bedroom.

Okay. Okay. Stop. I barely get out and breath in a lung full of air silently to not alert Fayla to the mental toll I and my wolf had done to ourselves. Which means I am also keeping my body away from hers.

My wolf snickers and then huffs. Maybe Ixchel should not done that. Now it Ixchel problem too.

It takes everything in me not to laugh incredibly hard at my crazy wolf spirit. Without even looking down, I can feel how I have just about hardened completely. So I think of the least sexual thing in the world which is hard with my mate right here naked in front of me, but something about raccoons do the trick with how creepy and mean such creatures can be.

You, human, got that right. They claim us wolves mean. They not met raccoon head on, more vigious than a rogue. Ixchel shivers in my mind.

Long story short not long after our very first shift we had a run in with a family of raccoons. We were minding our own business just trotting to the creek for a drink of water when those creatures thought they could claim all the damn water at that creek and went after my wolf and I in wild form. Kind of embrassing but we have some fur that never grew back on the under side of our tail from where one of those furry fuckers bit and took a small chunk of hide out of us.

"You seem to be far off there." Fayla's voice snaps me out of the vile creatures.

"Yeah just some things about raccoons is all." I huff when she takes the cloth from me and I see she had done rinsed off and I missed it, but at least my boner is gone.

"Raccoons?" Falya looks up to me as she starts to wash over my body.

"Yeah. Fayla I can wash it's okay."

"What's wrong?" She looks at me.

"Well washing is a show of care we do for the ones we care about the most in the wolf world. It may be extremely fast but it is fast for wolves to fall in love with their mate and I know and understand if you need more time. Just know that I love you so much already." I cut myself off and shake my head because it has been years since I felt like a nervous teenager to this extent.

Fayla laughs. "I understand and I can see why it is fast to fall in love. I can feel what you do a good part of the time since the marking but then it is quiet."

"Oh I let some of it slip through instead of blocking it all."

"Well I like you don't block it all. I love you too and I know that I will fall even farther in love with you as we truly get to know each other." Fayla smiles.

I can't help but lean down and capture her lips for a soft, short kiss.

"Now tell me about these raccoons." Fayla giggles and I sigh.

I always promised to never keep things from my mate and she is my mate. So I go through the story and it helps to keep my erection down while she works to clean my body.

We get out of the shower and Levo links that there is a bag on the front porch for Fayla. I walk down stairs while Fayla uses a comb to get tangles out of her hair.

"I got you a bag of things that either Sherry or Vi put together for you." I lay it on the bed once back in the room.

"Oh that is so great of them."

My wolf huffs in the back of my mind once she is dressed in her clean clothes.

"What would you like to do today?" I look to Fayla.

"Um well, I figure go on and move things in here to the Alpha's house."

"Our home."

"Huh?" Fayla looks to me through the mirror as she does something with a pencil by her eye.

"It is not just the Alpha's house but this is our home together as a family with Seth."

The smile she gives me is blinding. She gets up and straddles my lap kissing me softly before going back to the mirror.

"So, I want to check and see what Seth thinks too but I think we will move in today if you're okay with it."

"More than fine with it Darling. I don't want to spend much time away from you at all." I get up and hug her tight from behind. "So I have to make sure paperwork is good and then tomorrow I can show you things for you to tend too unless you don't want to mess with paperwork then I will gladly keep doing."

"Not in the least, it is my work and I will do it." Fayla smiles.

"Okay well we will go over it all and see how you feel after." I smirk. "Come on let's go get some breakfast, I know the others will be at the packhouse."

Together we walk hand and in hand to the packhouse. I feel like we can achieve anything together from here on out.

 I feel like we can achieve anything together from here on out