41. Date

It has offically been two months since I have met Lance and we have became a pack member

It has offically been two months since I have met Lance and we have became a pack member. Once Lance shown me the paperwork a Luna would be responsible for I have done it without complaint, because if I am being honest it is not even half of the work I done paper wise with my job I held for so long before and Lance had me thinking it would be so much but it isn't in the least. Most of my part is going around the pack and just talking with members as they need someone to lean on or get advice from.

Now the advice part scared me because I don't want to lead someone the wrong way, but everything has came together nicely. So far, thankfully, I hadn't been told it was the wrong advice either. Honestly, I still keep my fingers crossed but Lucy has been such a great help in helping me trust in my gut instinct in knowing the right way since it is part of me naturally to be given this position as Lance's second chance mate. It does help to know if I feel like I am stumbling not only do I have Lance but I have his Mom, Sherry, and Auntie to help.

The sun shines down, warming my skin after leaving a daycare on the packs main grounds. They keep the inside so cold it seems but when the young ones are constantly running around it makes sense, especially when being a were they run hotter even before shifting.

"Ma!" Seth's voice catches me off guard, making me turn to see him jog over to me.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Valin working on some protocols?" I raise an eyebrow at my son.

It is hard to believe how much he has changed in just these few months of being here. Currently, pack school is out of session with it being in the summer months but he started immediately once joining the pack instead of continuing homeschool. To see him have friends is the best thing in the world.

"Something came up." Seth looks at me face to face.

Another thing is how fast this kid has grown in height and muscle tone. It is unnatural to see a ten year old really look to be sixteen by this point. Sure he is close to eleven or well just about at that age but still.

"What came up?" I can't help study his face as he is never so short in explaining.

"Well." Seth looks behind him then smiles when looking at me. "I have to show you, not tell you."

"Okay." I smile then nod once. "Lead the way."

Seth turns and grabs my hand pulling me behind him. It makes me laugh to see him in a hurry as we jog across the grounds. Once we reach the tree line Seth slows down and keeps looking back, he knows I am not as athletic inclined as he is and I am a trip risk. Though I have enjoyed riding wolf back when Lance has needed to let Ixchel out and I go with them along with Seth just my small family together time.

After a small hike through the woods, and a few stumbles later, we finally break through the shadows the tree tops the forest provides. There is a creek that flows nearby and I spot a blanket laid out with a basket on a corner.

Seth lets go of my hand and then kisses my cheek, before he turns and takes off running back into the woods.

"Okay?" I whisper to myself.

Looking around more, I take in all the lushious green grass and various trees that surround the very small opening in the forest. The trees seem more of those that have been planted here decades ago and not natural habitants of the land since they are placed very specific. They are mixture of cherry, pear, and dog woods in a small rectangle form and in a pattern just as such, spaced so far apart from each other. There are no flowers here but the color of the leaves give off.

Sparks erupt over my body as a light feather touch trails over my bare arm. My body melts into the strong hold that wraps around me ever so gently as warm, soft lips nibble over the mark on clear display with the shirt I am wearing.

"Would you like to have a picnic date with me?" Lance whispers in my ear and nibbles on the shell of my ear lightly. Goosebumps raise over my body and I can't help but moan making him smirk against my skin from the feel.

"You know most of the time people ask before having the other one dragged out this far." I tease with a smile as his hands keep roaming over my body and sliding under my shirt.

"Oh is that how it goes?" Lance chuckles lightly.

"Hmmhmm." I hum.  "Although dates normally happen before sex in normal relationships."

"Good thing ours isn't just normal." Lance groans as I move my ass over his bulge behind me.

"A very good thing or else I wouldn't be comfortable doing this either." I turn and unbutton his pants before my hand snakes down.

I pull a growl out of Lance as he pulls me down to the ground with him. The grass hiding us from sight with how tall it is where I stood after coming into the opening, having not made it to the blanket where the grass is low by the creek still a slight distance away.

My hands get Lance's jeans worked down as our lips find each others. Needing this time with him as one. We both have been busy and things have been stressed for him as there have been some issues causing him to be overly busy as a pack went down right after us being mated, so they have had a large number of transfer request and land disputes that has needed his time and I have understood.

Lance already has my skirt moved up and my panties pushed to the side. His fingers circle my nub before sliding into my warm core. My hand pumps him up and down before he pulls me to where I raise my hips up right when he pulls his fingers out and slipped his tip into my core. His hips thrust up as I lower myself down on him and the ache goes away quickly as I am still not used to his size.

Our lips tangle together as our movements are slow with rocking on each other. Light moans get took into the mid-day breeze. As hands roam under shirts and grip onto one another to anchor ourselves. Climbing the peak to sweet release has me bucking, rolling, and grinding down on Lance as hard as I can as he brings his knees up and feet on the ground spreading my legs farther apart to thrust up into me with his full size. Movements get sloppy as we fall over the edge together and pull back from the kiss.

I suck in much needed air and raise up just a little as his hand caresses my cheek. He places light kisses over my skin as we recover from the blissful after effects of our orgasms.

Right as he opens his mouth, my stomach lets itself be known. I lower back down on him and place my head on his shoulder, as he laughs and removes himself from me. I slide my panties back into place and Lance gets his pants back on then pulls me to stand up with him.

"We got to feed you some food now that we both been fed one way." Lance smirks.

It hits me all of a sudden. "I hope no other wolves were around just then."

"