57. Snap

Valin had ran and came back without me even knowing, as tracker in wolf form comes up and links for us to follow him in the SUV as he can still smell his Luna's scent and will lead us the direction it goes

Valin had ran and came back without me even knowing, as tracker in wolf form comes up and links for us to follow him in the SUV as he can still smell his Luna's scent and will lead us the direction it goes. That is all it takes for me to snap out of the shock and I got in the driver seat as fast as I could. Valin opens the back and Seth's wolf huffs but gets in as Valin jumps in the passenger seat.

'I wanted to run.' Seth links.

"It isn't safe for you to run with the tracker. We don't know the exact way she has been taken or who may be with them. The tracker's have the best sense of smell in the pack and have trained for this with them catching her scent we have the fastest way of catching her." I explain as I cut the tires and race off as fast as I can safely while following the trackers.

I left out how if Seth were to get hurt the last thing I want is for his mom to skin me alive. Seth is under my watch completely and I have to think of him too during times like this.

"Sherry and Levo want to be kept up to date and will hold the pack down should anything come up in our absense." Valin relies to me.

I nod my head and watch as the trackers wolves race just before us.

Every turn they make, I make with the SUV and the night has already fallen with the trees that surround. The one that took her was smart enough to use the back roads type and not the interstate. May have been smart of him but does help us to where the trackers can place her scent that much easier and faster without the crowded vehicles that could have done whisked her scent away.

There not to far in the distance, I can make out a vehicle with no tail lights on and the headlights are barely there. I speed up and with a honk of the horn, Seth lets out a howl through the back window that is down partly. Turning my headlights on fully I can see Fayla easily and Valin flips our interior lights on so she could see us as Seth's head is between us small growls escaping us all.

It is easy to make out the rope and her wrist bond together. What ticks me off is when the moron driving the car speeds up thinking he can out run us. He is dead wrong and I will make sure his life is over before this night is over.

"We need to find a way to stop that car." Valin growls.

'We can't hurt Ma or the pup." Seth growls between us.

"I am thinking. I'm thinking." I huff as my eyes watch the movement of the car Fayla is in.

I speed up just as much and then jerk to the side seeing Fayla is more right behind the driver.

"Link the trackers to get out of the way." I warn Valin.

Within a few more seconds I am lined up to where we are on the passenger sides fender of the car since he never moved to try and push me off the road. Dumb for him but wise he is not trying to cause a wreck, making my move all the easier.

With the front bumper of the SUV, I nudge the cars rear fender and it makes him slide. Letting me know his tires are not the best. With a little more force I push him once more and the car is now side ways in front of us.

Fayla's screams are heard loud and clear as I hit the brake to stop the SUV to keep the car from flipping in front of us. I will do what I can to stop the car but not harm Fayla and our unborn pup.

The driver gets out of the vehicle and I can tell he is clearly pissed as his body shakes. Frank.

I jump out a moment later and the trackers do nothing but make sure he can't run from me. I make my way over and I can see Seth and Valin going for the car with one of the female trackers with them.

Frank shakes as he snarls at me and my teeth elongate while Ixchel is in control with me. Frank looses it and shifts in front of us in the middle of his shift, I grab his neck and force him to the ground. Stuck in the middle of a shift causing him to howl and snap his teeth towards me but it is far to easy to hold him down with on hand. Not caring to drag it out and having proof enough he kidnapped my mate, I snap his neck.

A couple of huffs and a loud groan cuts through the air as I jump up from kneeling on the ground from where I held Frank down. Sure some questions won't be answered but I don't care right now when I wanted the threat gone.

Valin is standing outside of the car with his back to Fayla and facing the woods with the other tracker that came on this trip. Both of them are white as they face towards the direction of where I stand completely. It isn't for the fact of them seeing one die as they have each had their own rogue kills before.

"What is going on?" I get out as I walk over to them. Seth is not even in the car with his Ma as he stands next to Valin's leg facing me as well.

'Ma is uh...' Seth's link travels off and for the very first time in the entire time I've known the pup, he is nervous as his body shakes in wolf form.

"Fayla is uh..." Valin starts the same and then swallows hard, as he seems to grow paler.

He is cut off when Fayla lets out another groan.

"Alpha! Do you know how to delivery a pup?" The female tracker looks back to me where she is by Fayla's shoulders.

I can tell Fayla is sideways in the back seat with her back facing the direction of the guys. Which means all I can see is the tracker and then Fayla's back and her head leaning back some as she seems to suck in air.

"What?" My mouth speaks as my mind isn't catching up.

"Your pup is coming and coming now. There isn't going to be any wait time from the way the pains seem to be coming on." The tracker states.