29. Now What

Sleep surprisingly came easy last night

Sleep surprisingly came easy last night. Maybe it was because of the overload of information? Not sure but I will gladly take it and possibly think it is because now my son will finally fit in somewhere too. Even though I know he never said much of anything about it, every child should feel they fit in somewhere and not just at home but have some friends too.

I have done went through the morning routine and helped clean up the dishes.

"It is so exciting to finally get to take you where the pack house is." Auntie smiles as I make sure to have my small bag done.

"I am curious how it looks. See where you and mom spent teenage years together." I laugh. "Also I am guessing Sherry is waiting for us there too, because I texted her and told her you would be bringing all of us over today."

"Sherry is a wonderful female Gamma and does so much out of her store too at the same time. There is no doubt in my mind you two will be even closer now since you officially know, because that girl was protective of you like a sister every since you met in school as young kids." Auntie smiles and we all get in her car.

The drive is not all that long. I go from looking at the scenery to Seth in the back. We have been surrounded by trees and would have never taken this for a road or path to where this pack house is located. Once we break through the trees, I see the largest house ever. House really is an underestimated, it is more like a freaking large hotel size.

Good God the light bill of a place this large.

"We have solar panels on the roof tops to help with a more natural approach but the pack is actually very financially stable and we have more than enough money to rebuild the entire pack house several times over. Everyone is paid well and there are many members that bring money in for the pack too from outside jobs they hold." Auntie explains, since maybe I voiced that and not just thought it.

I see Sherry standing out by the round about turn area along with Levo and even Lance. He is still so sexy looking it throws me off.

We step out of the car and Auntie moves off to the side, while Seth and I stand side by side. Sherry runs over and hugs me tight.

"I am so happy your not mad bestie." Sherry whispers in my ear.

"I never could be and understand you had to keep it quiet. Guess I took after my dad." I laugh a little. "I am sorry about canceling dinner."

"Don't even, you needed time to digest everything being thrown at you at once. I am so happy you know now." Sherry pulls back and smiles. "Now we know it wasn't a neighbors dog we smelt on you both. How are you handling things Seth?"

Seth smiles. "I am good. It feels natural to me finding all this out and exciting."

Everyone else has a smile on their face when I look up. Levo steps over and gets to talking to Seth. Lance comes up and smiles wide.