*4511-4515*

Chapter 4511: Retreat, refine the pill!

Although there has been no alchemy for a while, alchemy has already been incorporated into Baili Hongzhuang's mind, and now she is refining again, and her technique is extremely skillful.

She didn't immediately start refining the Spirit Tempering Pill. The Spirit Tempering Pill is a seventh-grade pill, and the difficulty of refining is naturally not low.

However, she still has confidence in herself.

The improvement of alchemy has a certain relationship with the cultivation level. The higher the cultivation level, the stronger the spiritual consciousness, the more convenient it is to refine the pill.

She believes that as long as she is given a little time to adapt, she will be able to successfully refine the seven-tier pill.

Immediately afterwards, Baili Hongzhuang took out some medicinal materials needed for the Liupin Pill.

There is no problem for her to refine the sixth-grade pill, but she needs to be familiar with the methods by refining the sixth-grade pill.

Baili Hongzhuang placed the medicinal plants one by one into the pill furnace. She was concentrating, her expression calm, her hands were like flowers, and the impurities of the plants were quickly removed and became extremely pure essence liquid.

As soon as the Dan Jue handprint changed, the essence liquid began to condense.

Not long after, a strong medicinal fragrance spread from the pill furnace, making the Emperor and the three beasts who were cultivating feel energetic.

Looking at the twelve Six-Rank Restoration Pills in the pill furnace, Baili Hongzhuang's lips showed a satisfied smile.

These six-rank Restoration Pills can restore the vitality of the Astral Realm and even the Nebula Realm cultivators, but the higher the level, the effect of this restoration will decrease.

These consumable pills are very popular at all times.

Since she came to the upper realm, she saw all kinds of powerhouses here, and Baili Hongzhuang only realized their insignificance.

Under such circumstances, they must improve their cultivation as quickly as possible.

Pills are undoubtedly a great weapon to enhance strength.

The higher the grade of pill, the more helpful it will be to them.

Not only that, spirit stones can help them in their cultivation, but all they had before were low-grade spirit stones.

As far as she knows, the cultivation effect of middle-grade and even high-grade spiritual stones is far from comparable to that of low-grade spiritual stones.

If possible, she hopes to exchange these medicines for high-grade spirit stones.

After all, for them now, nothing is more important than improving their strength.

After refining a pot of pills, Baili Hongzhuang did not stop like this, but began to refine a second pot of pills.

With her current ability, refining these medicinal pills is effortless, and even continuous refining will have no effect.

What's more, she plans to refine and make alchemy here with peace of mind.

Just as they thought, the Qilin lion beast has a reputation here normally. Even if the Qilin lion beast has fallen, no monster still dares to come near here.

On the contrary, the vitality here is extremely strong, beyond their imagination.

When they first came to the upper realm, they found that the upper realm had extremely abundant yuan power, but the yuan power here was obviously stronger than the upper realm.