*5136-5140*

Chapter 5136: Apologies, Murong Jing!

"In fact, it is right to think so. At the beginning, two attribute bridges appeared. Although only Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen passed in the end, practitioners of the same attribute have gained enlightenment.

From this point, we can see that the owner of the ruins is a kind-hearted person, plus she is a bright attribute, it is normal to make decisions that benefit everyone."

"It's a pity. I have gone through so many dangers before, and I missed such a big opportunity."

"Oh my God, tell me about the power of the Chaos Monument. Where?"

The cultivators in the entire lobby were all curiously looking at the cultivators of the Murong family. They had only heard of the treasure of the Chaos Sacred Stele. Understand, that it is also good.

Looking at the look of everyone's expectations, the cultivators of the Murong family were not stingy. Even if they told about the situation of the chaotic monument, everyone sighed and exclaimed.

The next day, when Baili Hongzhuang and others appeared in front of everyone again, they found that many practitioners looked at them with envy.

"The people of the Emperor's family are really lucky. Not only the Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang have gained the heritage, but other practitioners also have the opportunity to understand the Chaos Monument. They are really the big winners of this experience."

"I heard that almost all the cultivators of the five forces have advanced to the next level after the insight of the Chaos Sacred Stele, which is really enviable."

"That is also normal, after all, it is the treasure of heaven and earth, and its improvement can be much faster than ordinary cultivation resources."

Listening to everyone's discussion, Baili Hongzhuang and others couldn't help looking at each other. They didn't tell the news. Why did so many people know in a blink of an eye?

Just when they were puzzled, Murong Jing's apologetic voice rang.

"My family drank too much yesterday, and he was so overwhelmed that he told them about it. I'm really sorry."

Murong Jing was a little helpless. When he saw such a situation this morning, he was also a little surprised.

After asking carefully, he discovered the source of the original news was actually his own cultivator, and he immediately picked out the kid.

The man followed Murong Jing closely, his face also apologetic but nervous, "I drank too much yesterday. I'm really sorry."

Upon seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang glanced at each other, and then they all laughed.

"Murong, this is not a big deal, just say it, no need to care." Di Shaofeng smiled brightly, "I didn't say it yesterday, I was just too lazy to get the limelight.

There is nothing to say now, because it is a fact!"

The originally very nervous cultivator breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this. He was really worried that the young master would punish him.

"Really?" Murong Jing frowned slightly, he always felt that this matter was related to the inheritance of the two Di Beichen, and it was not good to say it.

"Naturally it is true." Di Beichen also said, "Don't worry about it."

Looking at Di Beichen's smiling face, Murong Jing was relieved.

"Listening to you, I feel relieved."

The next moment, he looked at the initiator of the incident again, "Every time you drink too much, you start talking nonsense. Next time, you are not allowed to drink again!"