*4576-4580*

Chapter 4576: Stunned old lady!

Di Shaofeng noticed Di Beichen's expression, his eyes lit up, "Second brother, can the younger sister really cure mother?"

Di Beichen nodded slightly, "Since Hongzhuang said mother can be cured, then mother will be cured."

When these words came out, both Di Yujue and Di Shaofeng breathed a sigh of relief.

They believe that since Beichen said so, it is really no problem.

"I didn't expect my younger sister to have such outstanding medical skills."

Di Shaofeng couldn't help but sigh. When he knew that the doctors were helpless, he immediately remembered Baili Hongzhuang. But now after hearing the affirmative answer, he still can't help but marvel.

Doctor Wu on the side could not help but say, "I don't know where the second young lady's medical skills are taught?

Although I don't know exactly how the second young lady intends to treat madam, but I don't know why, the second young lady always gives people a kind of convincing power.

In fact, madam's mood in this period has not been very good, but since the second young lady appeared, the madam has been very calm."

Before, when Di Shaofeng said that Baili Hongzhuang would heal madam, he was full of suspicion in his heart.

It's just that when he saw Baili Hongzhuang's state when talking with madam, he started to change.

Regardless of whether Baili Hongzhuang can really heal the patriarch's wife, at least with her relief, the state of the madam is far from usual.

If there were more people like the second young lady who came to solve the madam's condition would not be so serious.

After hearing Dr. Wu's views on Baili Hongzhuang, Di Yujue's eyes also flashed a bright light.

Doctor Wu's reputation is very loud, and there are not many people who can be favored by him normally. He didn't expect that his daughter-in-law would get such a high evaluation from Dr. Wu.

When he was in the Lower Realm before, although he had seen Baili Hongzhuang, he actually didn't know much about her. Now that he knows all kinds of things about Baili Hongzhuang, he has become more and more familiar with this daughter-in-law. He's more than satisfied.

My son is as good-looking as he is!

Di Shaofeng also breathed a sigh of relief, "Thanks to the second brother who married a good lady, my mother still doesn't know that she is her daughter-in-law. If she knows it, I'm afraid she will be even more happy."

Since Di Kaiyuan's incident happened, Di Linxuan handed the position of Patriarch to Di Yujue, and he began a long retreat.

Xia Wanrong knew that Di Linxuan was unwilling to forgive himself. Even if she tried to solve the old man, it was of no use.

She understands that the old man's temperament has always been stubborn. For so many years before, he was unwilling to forgive Di Yujue, but he never thought that the root cause was himself. You can imagine how painful that is.

Now she can only sigh, don't know when this old man will be able to look away, if he keeps not letting it go, it will just make him more uncomfortable.

At this moment, someone suddenly passed on a message from the great elder.

Hearing this news, Xia Wanrong also thought it was a little strange. Could it be that something happened in the family?

"Go and invite the Great Elder."