*5206-5210*

Chapter 5206: Decision, Di Lin Xuan!

After returning to the house, Baili Hongzhuang turned into an okay appearance. After a sip of tea, she looked at Di Beichen.

"Beichen, let's leave like this. Patriarch Chu should have written down this love?"

Di Beichen smiled faintly, "Don't worry, this kind of thing, father must have more means than us.

As soon as he goes out, the harvest will not be small, we will wait to see the result."

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, if he could gain the other party's friendship, or make the other party owe a huge favor, this kind of harvest is more precious than obtaining the treasures of heaven and earth.

After all, the affection between families can be more effective than the treasures of heaven and earth.

If they continue to stay there, Chu Yifeng may directly choose to compensate with the treasure of heaven material and earth, but when they leave, facing Di Yujue, this situation will be different.

"It's really interesting to say that if it weren't for Jun Lingxun and the others to stop me, Chu Yingming would be dead now.

Think about it carefully, now this situation would be even more advantageous for us."

The grudges between them and the Jun family need not be said, no matter what, it will not be resolved, and since the Xiao family has joined forces with the Jun family, then they are destined to be opponents.

This situation is not a good thing for the family after all.

However, if they had another Chu family as their helper, the situation would be much better.

"Yes." Di Beichen smiled lightly, "All this is the lady's credit."

"Let's stay in the house for these two days, and we have to do a play. Make a full set." Baili Hongzhuang's lips raised slightly and her eyes were distant, "Chu Yingming was poisoned before, and his cultivation has not improved.

Now that he has broken through, I am afraid it is more than one level."

"Let him break through. The greater his gains, the greater the kindness the Chu family owes us."

Baili Yanche was listening to the conversation between the two Di Beichen, and there was also a sigh in his heart.

He has long heard that Chu Yingming is best at calculating people, but now it seems that he is still inferior to his sister and brother-in-law at this point.

Since Chu Yingming's injuries have been completely healed. After that, everyone discovered that Di Yujue had been proud of the spring breeze for the past two days.

Obtaining an adult favor so easily, and using it, is of great benefit to the whole family.

He didn't keep it secret.

As Di Linxuan and others learned about this specific situation, there was a sigh in their hearts.

"My granddaughter-in-law is really amazing, me, the more I look at her, the more I like her!"

Xia Wanrong's face was full of joy. The first time she saw Baili Hongzhuang, she like her very much.

But now that Baili Hongzhuang was found to be Di Beichen's wise helper, she didn't know how to express her liking anymore.

"Beichen is indeed blessed." Di Linxuan was also proud of the spring breeze, "I plan to go out in a few days."

"Where are you going?" Xia Wanrong was a little surprised.