*4706-4710*

Chapter 4706: Time is up!

There is only one core fruit, which means that every alchemist has only one chance.

Not only that, time is limited, even if there are two core fruits, everyone has no time to refine the second time.

Gradually, some alchemists stopped their actions, and when they finished the refinement, they directly pressed the button next to the table, indicating that they had completed the refinement.

One after another alchemists completed the refinement, Baili Hongzhuang's speed was not slow, after trying his best to refine to the best he could achieve, he pressed the button, and then waited aside.

When she stopped, most of the alchemists present were still refining.

Xiao Sewu's Yu Guang had been paying attention to Baili Hongzhuang. When she saw that she had refined it so quickly, a strange color appeared in her eyes.

She thought that Baili Hongzhuang would fail to refine, but she didn't expect her to succeed.

"Sister, don't look at Baili Hongzhuang's pretense now. According to me, the purity of her refinement must be very poor. Haven't you seen that Ouyang Jifeng hasn't stopped yet?" Xiao Xudong said.

He has a very good relationship with Xiao Sewu, and naturally also knows about Di Beichen.

Therefore, he is also full of disgust for Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang.

Dare to bully his sister, they're just looking for death!

Listening to Xiao Xudong's words, Xiao Sewu subconsciously looked at Ouyang Jifeng not far away, but when she turned her head, Ouyang Jifeng also finished the refinement.

She nodded secretly immediately, Baili Hongzhuang is definitely impossible to compare with a genius like Ouyang Jifeng, she just pretended to be calm at this moment, maybe 60% can't reach it at all.

Ouyang Jifeng also looked at Baili Hongzhuang. Among the alchemists present, they were the youngest. Moreover, Baili Hongzhuang was younger than him, and coupled with that amazing face, he still has some doubts.

After seeing Baili Hongzhuang actually completed the refinement, he was also a little surprised, but he put this doubt into his stomach, and after the result came out, he would know the result.

When Pharmacist Qin stopped, he immediately looked at the three pharmacists of the Emperor's family beside him. After seeing that Baili Hongzhuang had been refined, he was also taken aback, turned his head and saw Di Yunhe and Di Hengyun were still refining, he was relieved.

From beginning to end, he didn't put Baili Hongzhuang in his eyes.

As for Di Yunhe and Di Hengyun, he also knows a little bit about the two of them. Both of them are still at the level of a seventh-grade apothecary. He's afraid that the iron core fruit can only reach the middle level. It is impossible to have a good grade.

This time, the Jun Family will definitely beat the Emperor Family.

Just when Pharmacist Qin was secretly proud, Di Yunhe and Di Hengyun were also full of surprises in their hearts.

On the point of extracting medicinal materials, they were also very lacking in the past, especially the extraction of iron core fruit, it is really too difficult.

It's just that they happened to ask Baili Hongzhuang about the extraction of iron fruit, and the answers and methods provided by Baili Hongzhuang were refreshing.

Today they happened to encounter the extraction of this iron fruit, and they were naturally extremely pleased.

Because their extraction results are much better today than before!