*5421-5425*

Chapter 5421: It's like a market!

"As a senior, it is right to teach junior brothers and sisters."

Wu Weiming has a soft smile on his face, as if he has already taken these as his own responsibility.

Although there are so many junior brothers and younger sisters inexplicably, he doesn't think there is any problem. On the contrary, Baili Hongzhuang's guidance has benefited him a lot.

Seeing Wu Weiming so calm, Baili Hongzhuang's heart also sighed, knowing Wu Weiming is really a blessing.

People respect me and I respect others. This has always been Baili Hongzhuang's principle of being a person.

Wu Weiming's willingness to do this is undoubtedly because of her. You know, Wu Weiming has never taught anyone the art of medicine over the years.

Now not only has he started to teach people, but there are so many people in Yijiao. The changes are not trivial.

Therefore, Baili Hongzhuang also gave more guidance to Wu Weiming.

Wu Weiming also knows the reason why Baili Hongzhuang did this, and he understands why Baili Hongzhuang can do this at a young age, and her character is also the key to success.

This kind of person is worthy of others' efforts.

In the beginning, he was also willing to help because of Baili Hongzhuang's guidance to him, but now, everything he does is willingly.

He has never been willing to stay with any power. He only feels that it is not good to be restrained. Now he feels that stopping at the Emperor's house and taking a break is also excellent.

Baili Hongzhuang also spoke to the children of the Baili family, and pointed out everything they need to pay attention to when learning medical skills. The children of the family are extremely eager to learn from Baili Hongzhuang.

They are lucky to have such a master.

The Baili family nowadays is already a crowded city, and small forces that are not much different from them have come to please, including people who have laughed at them before.

Baili Hongzhuang became the Saint of Light, which means that behind the Baili family is not only the Emperor, but also the behemoth of the Light Saint Society.

Even if the power is not strong now, everyone understands that the Baili family is no longer a thing in the pool, and it will soon take off.

Not only small forces, but even some medium-sized forces also sent people to make friends.

This scene had already been expected by Baili Fan, but when he saw so many people, he was still shocked.

In his impression, the family has never seen such a lively scene.

The entire Baili family is immersed in joy. They have endured the humiliation for so many years, and now they are finally proud of it!

Baili Hongzhuang is not worried about the Baili family. She is very aware of Baili Fan's abilities and believes that Baili Fan will be able to handle it well. So, she really doesn't need to worry about it.

The next day, Di Beichen unexpectedly heard a news that someone came to visit.

"I don't know who came to visit the male host?" Xiao Bai's eyes were curious, "Could it be Jiang Wenyan?"

After the last event, they and Jiang Wenyan's relationship is also excellent.

"It should not be." Di Beichen shook his head, "If it is Jiang Wenyan, it will be passed directly."