*4671-4675*

Chapter 4671: The lustful dude!

This is the first time that Baili Hongzhuang has seen Xiao Sewu. Just as Lin Yiyi described before, she has an outstanding face and an outstanding temperament, but she has an unparalleled arrogance.

She clearly felt that the other person's eyes were full of contempt and disdain. It was an indescribable sense of pride, as if she was standing there, she couldn't compare with it in her life, just like the strong looked at the ants.

It's just that, in her opinion, the other person's idea is wrong.

Xiao Sewu is not a strong person, and she is not an ant.

"I thought that the Di Beichen that the Emperor's family retrieved would be a personal thing, but I didn't expect him to be just a dude obsessed with beauty."

Xiao Sewu gazed directly at Baili Hongzhuang, saying there is no evasiveness in it. She seemed to mock Di Beichen, but in fact it directly pointed out that Baili Hongzhuang is nothing more than a vase.

Lin Yiyi frowned when Xiao Sewu opened her mouth. She knew very well that her second cousin was not a dud at all, and her second cousin was definitely not a vase.

"Xiao Sewu, what do you mean by this?" Lin Yiyi asked with a gloomy look.

Xiao Sewu chuckled, "Didn't I say that very clearly?"

"You!" Her name was almost a big deal, it's just that Xiao Sewu's status had risen since she had the identity of the next generation of Bright Saint, and now it seemed that many people were no longer in the eyes.

Just when Lin Yiyi was about to argue with the other party, Baili Hongzhuang grabbed her and gave Xiao Sewu a faint look, "It's better to have it than nothing."

As soon as the words came out, Xiao Sewu was taken aback for a moment, and after realizing the meaning of Baili Hongzhuang, her face suddenly turned pale.

Baili Hongzhuang is saying that she is not as good-looking as her!

"Miss Xiao, is this girl the wife of the second youngest Emperor?" At this moment, the man standing next to Xiao Sewu couldn't help asking aloud.

Xiao Sewu nodded slightly, "Yes, she is the wife of Di Beichen."

Jun Lingxun had a trace of suspicion on his face. He was going to the Emperor with the elder the other day. He saw this woman when he was in the medicine store.

There were a lot of people present at the imperial family, but he was only impressed by this woman.

Because she is so outstanding.

As the young master of the Jun family, he has seen too many beauties, but no one can compare with the woman in front of him.

It's just that, he didn't expect this woman to be Di Beichen's wife.

"It turned out to be the wife of the second young master of the Emperor family, but why have I never seen her?" Jun Lingxun was a little strange. For the second young master of the Emperor family just returned, in fact, there have always been many outsiders. Guess, as for the real situation, no one except the Emperor's family really understands it.

Xiao Sewu chuckled, "She is just a woman from the lower realm, so naturally you will never have seen her."

"The lower realm?" Jun Ling froze, followed by an incredible light appeared in his eyes, "The wife of the second youngest of the Emperor family is actually a woman from the lower realm? The standard of the Emperor family has been getting lower and lower in recent years."

Xiao Sewu smiled and nodded. "You are right."

"Hey, don't sing and say too much!" Lin Yiyi's face was angry. She really didn't expect these two guys to be so excessive and harsh.