*5016-5020*

Chapter 5016: Bichan Beast!

They were shocked to find that when the river water passed their feet, their vitality was suppressed.

Almost everyone wanted to use Yuan Li to rise into the air for the first time, but found that they couldn't do it at all.

As the river widens, the air-forbidden effect is completely revealed.

The piranhas were already waiting, so they rushed up at the first time, giving everyone no time to react at all.

"Young Master, what shall we do?"

The Chu family cultivators looked at Chu Yingming anxiously, facing these schools of fish, they were really caught off guard.

Chu Yingming listened to the screams around him, hesitation appeared between his brows, and finally made a decision, but his eyes became deeper and deeper.

In the next instant, a huge toad appeared in front of Chu Yingming in the eyes of everyone's surprise.

Toad's body is extremely large, the whole body is blue, like cyan jasper, smooth glass, exuding a different kind of beauty.

It's just that this toad seems to be still asleep, and since it appeared, it has stood still and hasn't moved.

With the appearance of this toad, everyone recognized the species of this toad for a while.

"Is this a green toad beast?"

"Oh my God! Chu Yingming actually has a green toad beast in his hands. This is an extremely rare beast! All the time, I just heard of it, but I've never seen it!"

After seeing the Bichan Beast, Baili Hongzhuang's clear eyes also showed a hint of surprise.

She also knows a little bit about Bichan.

Bichan beasts are extremely high-level and are very rare monster beasts.

Although they have never reached the ranks of the beasts, they are not comparable to ordinary beasts.

These monsters are not only rare, but it is also extremely difficult to conquer them. So far, she has never heard of anyone who conquered the Jade Toad Beast.

She didn't expect Chu Yingming to be able to do it.

"Looking at this look, this green toad beast is still asleep, and when it is sacrificed at this time, it will do a lot of harm to the blue toad." Baili Hongzhuang's voice is clear, "maybe all previous efforts will be lost."

Once the Jade Toad is asleep, it means that the Jade Toad must advance.

It cannot be disturbed during this advancement process. Once it is disturbed, it means it cannot succeed in the advancement. If it wants to advance again in the future, the difficulty will be greatly increased.

"Not only that, the piranhas in this river will absorb the vitality, and will definitely absorb the vitality of the Jade Toad.

It seems that Chu Yingming was also forced to go to Liangshan, and he made such a choice in desperation."

Di Beichen squinted his narrow and charming eyes, and for a little thought he knew how desperate Chu Yingming made such a decision.

However, this is true for them. A good thing.

After all, it is not a good thing to have such a big killer in your opponent's hands.

Abandoned as soon as possible is the best.

Wen Ziran and the others glanced at each other, and then their eyes fell on the green toad beast again.

They have to say that Chu Yingming and the green toad beast indeed have something wrong with them. A small threat.