*4536-4540*

Chapter 4536: Outwardly strong in the middle!

When Xiao Roujin heard that Baili Hongzhuang was a pharmacist, her expression also changed.

Alchemist?

This woman from the lower realm turned out to be an alchemist?

She had always wondered why Baili Hongzhuang had so many pills, until this moment, she finally understood.

It turned out that this woman turned out to be a pharmacist!

She couldn't believe that this woman from the lower world actually possessed the identity of an apothecary.

Be aware that the higher the cultivation base, the fewer the number of alchemists, because most people have limited energy.

Even in a place like the upper realm, as long as you have the identity of an alchemist, you will be respected no matter where you are.

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Xiao Roujin coldly, and then said to the surrounding cultivators, "This woman coveted my pills, so she found such a name to stigmatize us.

It is true that we are cultivators from the lower realm, without background, but I am a dignified pharmacist, isn't it normal to have a pill on my body?"

The black phoenix eyes flashed with coldness. Baili Hongzhuang's voice was loud, and since Xiao Roujin was going to make the matter worse, she asked everyone to see what kind of face this woman was like.

At this time, Ye Haomiao also stood up and said: "Don't let this woman's appearance deceive everyone!

She is just a cultivator of the Xiao family division. The cultivation resources normally are indeed richer than those of ordinary cultivators, but she can't get so many healing pills.

She just saw our pills and in her heart she got so greedy, so she just said that. She's really vicious!"

As early as when Di Beichen revealed Baili Hongzhuang's identity, Xiao Roujin had already realized that something was wrong.

If everyone believed her before, then after this incident, everyone believes Baili Hongzhuang and others even more.

She can't let things go on like this, otherwise she will be the one who will find it difficult to gain a foothold in the Flame Gate in the future.

Even as the Xiao family, everyone dared not say anything to her, but she couldn't bear the gaze alone.

"You said that you are a pharmacist? All these medicinal pills are mine, but just to hide this, so you just made up such a reason."

Xiao Roujin showed disdain, no matter what the situation, she can only continue to perform this scene now, once she shows a half-heartedness, then she loses.

"Don't be fooled by them. This time Wan Yanhan had an enmity with me, so he took advantage of it and poured dirty water on me."

Seeing the appearance of the dispute between the two sides, everyone was also puzzled, and for a while, they didn't know who to believe.

Baili Hongzhuang was amused for a while, "Am I an alchemist? But can this be covered by lying?

Don't worry, I will go directly to the alchemist guild soon, by then it will be clear who is telling the truth."

Xiao Roujin obviously made up her mind to prevent Baili Hongzhuang from getting rid of the slightest possibility. She said, "You just want to procrastinate here. If I let you leave like this today, would you still stay in Rong'an City? I'm not a fool. Don't use such boring tricks to deceive me."