*5216-5220*

Chapter 5216: Looking forward to it, Baili Yunyan!

After hearing what Bailifan said, Baili Yunyan's eyes widened. The news was really surprising.

The inheritance of the Baili family has disappeared for so many years, and they have long since broken and found their minds back.

However, she did not expect such a prophecy in the inheritance she had received, but she had also heard of the power of the prophet.

Since it is a record crystal left by the ancestors, it is absolutely impossible to be fake.

However, the same name is really shocking.

"Yunyan, if you have the opportunity, you must invite the girl with Hongzhuang to come back."

Baili Fan looked at Baili Yunyan with bright eyes, what happened in the past two days he suddenly felt endless hope.

As the head of the family, his greatest wish is that the family can become stronger.

Now that the ancestors say that there is a woman who will bring them hope, how can he not expect it?

Baili Yunyan nodded blankly, and it took a long time to recover from the astonishment.

"Patriarch, don't worry, Hongzhuang said before that she would come.

Xi'er's matter has been settled, then Nangong Shaolong will come to apologize, and Hongzhuang will come."

Hearing that, Baili Fan's eyes lit up, "It's so good, you can pay more attention to her from Xi'er, and she has the best relationship with you normally."

"Patriarch, Xi'er had been confused for a while before misbelieving Nangong Shaolong. Now she has regretted it, can you forgive her?"

Baili Yunyan's eyes are filled with earnest and hopeful eyes. Although Baili Xi has returned, she has never dared to come to see the Patriarch, let alone ask how she should deal with it after the matter is resolved.

She was helpless after leaving the family. It was too bleak.

"No matter what, the original thing has passed. Baili Fan said slowly, "Fang Xi'er, relax her mind. After the incident is over, she will treat it as if nothing happened. Practice hard."

"Thank you Patriarch!"

Baili Yunyan's face has a deep joy, and the heart that has been hanging is finally let go.

Now she is so grateful to Baili Hongzhuang for them, if it wasn't because of them, she's afraid it wouldn't be so easy to get Xi'er back.

Everything is finally going to rain and the sky will clear, and she also began to hope that the woman the ancestor said was Baili Hongzhuang.

She always felt that after meeting Baili Hongzhuang and others, their situation began to improve.

Just as Baili Yunyan was looking forward to this, Baili Hongzhuang and her party also began to prepare to go to the Baili family.

"Lingxiao, won't you go with us this time?" Di Beichen looked at Ao Lingxiao and asked.

Ao Lingxiao nodded slightly, "I still have to practice cultivation now, so I won't go with you this time."

Since after the last time he talked with Di Beichen, he understood that if he wanted to regain his family, the most important thing was his own cultivation.

So, now he just wants to spend all his energy on cultivation, and he doesn't want to bother about other things.

"Well, you can practice in the family with peace of mind. If you need anything go to Zhize or Hao'an, they will help." Di Beichen had already guessed this before, so he already greeted the two of Di Zhize beforehand.