*5061-5065*

Chapter 5061: The role of formation!

"Beichen, your formation has played a big role."

Murong Jing was also delighted, and finally saw a glimmer of hope from despair!

If this formation can withstand a long time, then they can take the opportunity to heal and recover and get a chance to breathe.

In the long run, it will not be impossible to consume all these monsters to death.

Chen Feng was also amazed, and asked, "Brother Emperor, how long can you last for this formation?"

Di Beichen glanced at the situation outside and saw only those monsters. Under the attack, ripples gradually appeared in the formation.

"It is impossible to determine for the time being, but we can extend the time by replenishing the elemental strength to the formation."

There is a color of thinking in the eyes of Di Beichen, although he also used it before. After passing the formation method, but did not encounter such a fierce attack, so it is impossible to judge.

"Can we inject vitality into it?" Chen Feng's eyes lit up and he asked quickly.

Di Beichen nodded slightly, "Yes."

"That's really great. It's better to let the seriously injured practitioner who can't fight to replenish the vitality, and we rest aside.

If we can't hold on in the future, at least we can resist for a while."

Listening to Chen Feng's proposal, everyone nodded in agreement!

As far as the current situation is concerned, this is indeed the best way.

There is a glimmer of hope, naturally, no one is willing to sit and wait for death.

When the practitioners inside noticed that Di Beichen and others had come back, they couldn't help but feel dumbfounded.

"Why did you come back? What about outside? What is happening out there?" Jun Lingxun asked quickly.

"Di Beichen's formation has worked, and now he can resist those attacks."

As Chen Feng's voice fell, all the cultivators were taken aback, their faces were uncontrollable with surprises!

"Really? That formation can withstand the attacks of these monsters?"

Qiu Baixin's eyes were shocked. Although he saw Di Beichen cast a formation before, none of them took it to heart.

They didn't expect that Di Beichen would give them this big surprise!

"It can be resisted for the time being." Chen Feng nodded, "This formation finally gave us a chance to breathe, so I decided to let the cultivators who have lost their combat effectiveness be responsible for replenishing the vitality, and the cultivators who have the combat effectiveness are responsible for the recovery!"

No matter what, we have to stick to the last moment."

"No problem!"

Everyone looked at Dang Di Beichen, "The Emperor, where should we inject our vitality?"

"I will teach you."

Jun Lingxun and the others looked at each other. They really didn't expect that Di Beichen would have such an ability!

But this is also good news for them, saying maybe they can really live from here!

Xiao Sewu looked at Di Beichen in a daze, because Di Beichen was cruel to her, her heart was full of resentment.