*4841-4845*

Chapter 4841: Surprising discovery!

Baili's Hongzhuang eyes are like black swirls, staring at Xu Minglei coldly, "From the moment you abandoned them, didn't you already know the result?

Now If you showed that you cared so much, aren't you just acting?"

If Xu Minglei was more calm, she might still look up at him a bit, but after making such a ruthless decision, now it would be a little funny to show such a caring appearance again.

As Baili Hongzhuang's voice fell, the three of Jun Lingxun couldn't help looking at Xu Minglei.

Although Xu Minglei's previous decision is nothing to them, after all, his life is the most important thing, and selfishness is human nature.

But at this moment, following Baili Hongzhuang's words, they also think it makes sense.

True villains are not that annoying, but hypocrites are the only ones that make you hate.

A trace of embarrassment appeared on Xu Minglei's face, and he did not expect that he would fall into such a sense when he asked such a question.

"Baili Hongzhuang, you are indeed articulate, but you will definitely die here today. Go down to Yaqing and the others for the funeral!" Xu Minglei said angrily.

At this time, Bai Long's voice rang in Baili Hongzhuang's mind.

"Hongzhuang, there is still another way."

"What can be done?" Baili Hongzhuang was slightly stunned. In this situation, she really can't think of a better way.

"If you are ready to expose your secrets, just take Xiao Hei directly into the Ring of Chaos."

Bai Long's voice is a bit heavy. If she can, she naturally does not want the secret of the Ring of Chaos to be exposed.

However, Xiao Hei is also a very important existence, so at the moment, this key move also can't be helped.

"There is another way, that is, I will come out, and they will all be put into Ring of Chaos.

Because I am not sure what cultivation level the other breath of Jun Lingxun is, nor can I guarantee that I can defeat him.

In this way, we can no longer enter the Ring of Chaos, we have to wait until we have enough confidence to kill them all before we enter."

Bailong's eyes are shining with complicated light, which is also a good way for the current situation.

Hearing, Baili Hongzhuang also shines, "This It is indeed a good way."

For the current plan, as long as Xiao Hei can be rescued, that is the best.

"I will try to put them all in the Ring of Chaos!"

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes are slightly cold, and these guys in front of her make her feel disgusted. If you can directly take them and solve it is tantamount to helping the Emperor's family clear away obstacles.

"Okay, I am ready to come out at any time." Bai Long replied.

After making a decision, Baili Hongzhuang did not delay, and when her mind moved, she took Jun Lingxun and others into the Ring of Chaos.

However, after she tried, she found that she was unsuccessful.

"What's going on?" Baili Hongzhuang frowned. Since possessing the Ring of Chaos, nothing like this has ever happened.

"You try to bring in Xiao Hei again." The white dragon's complexion was also a bit complicated.

Baili Hongzhuang tried again, but it was still unsuccessful.