*5321-5325*

Chapter 5321: Cunning, Xiao Sewu

Listening to Guan Qian's words, Xiao Sewu chuckled, her eyes gleaming slyly,"Since she has paid the fee, we can't let her waste it, right?"

Guan Gan looked at Xiao Sewu suspiciously, 'Sister Sewu, what do you mean?"

"Doesn't she like to pretend to be great? Then we will help her to promote this matter out, so that everyone can see how talented this talented woman is!"

Xiao Sewu's dark pupils are proud and shrewd. Since this time, Baili Hongzhuang has been in the limelight.

In a short period of time, many people think that she is a person who can compare with them.

She doesn't want Baili Hongzhuang to use herself as a stepping stone. If Baili Hongzhuang loses her face in this highly anticipated situation, then Baili Hongzhuang wants to be arrogant in front of her in the future. That's a foolish dream!

As Xiao Sewu's voice fell, Jun Lingxun and Guan Qian had already understood what she meant, and conspiracy smiles appeared on their faces.

"It seems that we are going to help her make a good publicity."

After the three made up their plans, they did not stay outside of Zuiyunju, but chose to go. We talked in detail in another place.

"Hongzhuang, the young man from the Inscription Master's Guild, seems to have followed us all the way here. I don't know what to do?"

Ling'er reminds Baili Hongzhuang, as a monster, she is right The perception ability in this area is also extremely strong.

Although Guan Qian has always kept a certain distance, she still feels clearly.

Hearing that, Baili Hongzhuang was taken aback for a moment, and then he couldn't help but shook his head helplessly, "This guy is really grudges, I just sighed, and there is nothing specific about it. Said, he can still remember to follow all the way here."

She didn't say what was wrong because she didn't want to cause trouble. She didn't expect to be remembered.

"That kid seems to be accustomed to being sought after normally, he is proud, where can he bear the slightest grievance?"

Baili Yanche is very calm, "Or else I'll catch the kid and ask him what he wants to do?"

"Finally, if he wants to follow, let him follow, it's nothing anyway."

Baili Hongzhuang Shrugging, red lips took a sip of tea, and her delicate face was calm and indifferent. According to her judgment, this kid might not be able to make much waves.

It was only because of a moment of anger that I followed here. He alone can't make trouble for them, so he will leave after a while.

"That's true. That kid came here alone. It's useless if he comes."

Baili Yanche chuckled lightly, really a hairy kid.

At night, Baili Hongzhuang went to Shi Hongchao's residence again.

When the two arrived, they found Shi Hongchao waiting for them with joy.

"Young Master Emperor, Madam Young."

"Looking at Deacon Shi's face with joy, there must be something good happening." Di Beichen laughed and joked.

Originally, they came here to ask if Deacon Shi took this position back after Xiao Zhengliang abdicated.

However, now you can know the result just by looking at Deacon Shi's face.

"It's all thanks to the two!" Shi Hongchao smiled to the extreme, and the corners of his mouth were almost behind his ears. Pushing down, I was also shocked when I heard the news."