*4606-4610*

Chapter 4606: Excited, Di Yujue!

Listening to Lin Yunqing's words, Yun Yishan's expression changed a bit, and she couldn't help but look at Xia Wanrong and the others.

She also accidentally talked about this topic, not knowing how to answer it.

Upon seeing this, Di Shaofeng hurriedly said, "Mother, this time we went to Rong'an City where Beichen was before, and we did not know exactly the news of Beichen's fall.

So, we all feel that the situation may not be as bad as we thought, and Beichen may still be alive."

"Is this true?"

Lin Yunqing was pleasantly surprised. Looking at Yun Yishan and others with scorching eyes.

Xia Wanrong smiled and said: "It is true, so Yun Qing, you must not lose hope because of this.

If Beichen comes back one day, you have to welcome him."

"You didn't lie to me?" Lin Yunqing asked uncertainly.

Before, Di Kaiyuan made this matter clear, and completely wiped out the last trace of luck in her heart.

It is precisely because of this that she fell into deep despair. She did not expect everyone to give her a glimmer of hope now.

"No." Yun Yishan replied, "How can we lie to you in this kind of thing?"

"Yun Qing, this news is indeed true." Di Linxuan also said.

After hearing Di Linxuan's affirmative answer, the light in Lin Yunqing's eyes became brighter. With Di Linxuan's identity, it is absolutely impossible for him to deceive her.

As soon as she thinks that Beichen might be alive, she can't help but be grateful.

Nowadays, she doesn't have too many extravagances, the only thing she hopes is that Beichen is still alive.

"That's good, that's good." Lin Yunqing breathed a sigh of relief, only to feel that the whole person's spirit has improved a lot.

When Di Yujue came, his eyes had been on Lin Yunqing's body. During this period of time, he has rarely appeared in front of Lin Yunqing's eyes, but every night, he would come to see her.

He felt distressed when he saw Lin Yunqing's thinning face.

However, today he clearly discovered Lin Yunqing complexion had improved a lot, not what she usually did.

Suddenly, his gaze at Baili Hongzhuang also has a trace of admiration and amazement. He has heard of Yun Qing from Di Shaofeng's mouth before. Her condition is improving, but after seeing her with his own eyes, he still sighs. He didn't expect Baili Hongzhuang to be so outstanding at her young age.

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he's afraid most people would not believe it.

"Father, mother, since you are here this time, please stay here for a few days. There was a glimmer of expectation in Lin Yunqing's eyes. She really hoped that they could stay with her.

Listening to this, Lin Wenlan smiled and nodded, "Okay! When we came this time, we planned to stay here for a while."

The grandson and granddaughter-in-law have finally returned. They naturally have to get along well, but it is obviously not enough to stay here for a day or two.

Besides, they have to watch Yun Qing's body get better a little bit and watching Yun Qing and Beichen recognize each other.

Seeing Lin Wenlan so happy and agreed, Lin Yunqing's eyes also showed a hint of surprise.