*4621-4625*

Chapter 4621: A rare genius!

Di Beichen didn't know how to explain this incident. In fact, he and Hongzhuang felt very strange when they knew about it, but there was no other explanation besides coincidence.

"Beichen, the family has a talent tester, why don't you test it here and show it to us?" Di Linxuan suggested.

He, Xia Wanrong, Lin Wenlan, Yun Yishan, Di Yujue, and Di Shaofeng are the only ones here, all of whom are relatives, and don't need to be guarded.

"Okay." Di Beichen agreed without hesitation.

Soon, the talent tester was ready. Di Beichen put his hands on the talent tester, and the vitality surged out instantly. Then, the transparent talent tester began to flash.了光。 The light.

It is the black that is extremely rich, as if it can't be normalized like ink.

Noting this scene, Di Yujue and others understood that Di Beichen was indeed a dark attribute.

It's just that when the blackness reached a certain level, everyone also exclaimed in their hearts.

"The ultimate dark attribute talent." Di Linxuan said with emotion, "It turned out to be 100% extreme. With such a strong talent, coupled with the dark attribute cultivation method, its speed must be extraordinary!"

They know very well that the level of this talent means potential. The higher the level, the faster the cultivation speed, and the greater the potential.

On the contrary, if the talent is not strong enough, So only if you spend twice the time to cultivate, you will naturally be inferior to the highly talented cultivator.

As far as the current situation is concerned, as long as the Di Beichen does not fall, there will be a strong dark attribute in the Emperor's family in the future!

"This is just the dark attribute, what about the light attribute?"

Di Shaofeng was a little curious. He had never heard of this possibility before Beichen mentioned it.

If all this is true, then his brother's talent is really scary.

Just after Di Shaofeng asked this sentence, everyone discovered that a bright white light gradually appeared in the black on the talent tester.

In the deep darkness, the white light was particularly obvious, bright and shining.

Immediately afterwards, the white light gradually strengthened, as if the sun illuminates the darkness.

Di Beichen was surprised. He found that the white light this time was undoubtedly richer than before, presumably because he started to cultivate the power of light.

"Sure enough, it is a light attribute!" Yun Yishan's face was shocked, "The level of this light attribute is not weak, but Beichen's talent in the dark attribute is stronger."

"The two talent attributes, dark and light, are incredible."

Xia Wanrong looked puzzled, this kind of thing is simply unheard of.

If it hadn't happened in front of her and seeing it with her own eyes, she would never believe it.

"Beichen, Hongzhuang is in the same situation as you?" Di Yujue asked.

Di Beichen nodded slightly, "Yes, we are just in the reverse order."

"Then how do you practice now?"

"We now have two attributes I didn't encounter any major problems in the cultivation process." Di Beichen recalled the cultivation process. The two attributes were cultivated at the same time, except that it would take some more time, the other was nothing.