*5261-5265*

Chapter 5261: Master, Children's Rhyme Book!

"Father, hasn't the master left yet?"

Xiao Sewu frowned. She was already very worried before, but now that she heard the news, she became even more worried.

Although she doesn't know what to do now, she thinks she should at least do something.

She is the most anxious if she does nothing.

"I haven't heard the news of your master's exit."

Xiao Yanlong sighed. At this critical moment, Xiao Sewu's master was in retreat, which is really worrying.

"What can I do?"

Xiao Sewu couldn't help pacing back and forth, the anxious color on her face was beyond words.

At this moment, the servant came to pass a message, and Xiao Yanlong's face showed a smile.

"Sewu, just received news that your master has left the customs."

Hearing, Xiao Sewu's face was filled with joy, "Really? Then I will go to the Master right now!"

"I will go with you."

Illuminati.

When Xiao Yanlong and Xiao Sewu arrived, they saw her master Tong Yunshu was already waiting for them.

"Master!" A joyful smile appeared on Xiao Sewu's face, and the pretty face became bright and more glamorous, like a blossoming peony, instantly illuminating the entire Illumination Church.

Seeing Xiao Sewu, Tong Yunshu's face also showed a smile, "Sewu, you are here."

"Vice President." Xiao Yanlong arched his hands, "Excuse me."

"Patriarch Xiao is so polite. I heard that you have been waiting for me, but what's the matter?"

After the joy, Tong Yunshu's face also appeared with a hint of seriousness, her retreat this time also yielded good results, but she didn't expect to hear that the Xiao family had sent someone to look for her as soon as she left the customs, so she sent someone to pass it back the first time.

"Indeed." Xiao Yanlong nodded, his expression somewhat heavy.

Seeing this, Tong Yunshu's eyes darkened a bit, and she said, "Let's go in and talk."

"Okay."

The next moment, the three of them walked into the house.

"Master, you must help me." As soon as she walked into the room, Xiao Sewu couldn't wait to speak out, her round eyes filled with tension and worry.

She was accepted as a disciple by Tong Yunshu as early as when she was seven years old. Over the years, she has been following Tong Yunshu for longer than her parents, and has long regarded Tong Yunshu as her closest relative. Of course, speaking without any scruples.

Listening to Xiao Sewu's words, Tong Yunshu also felt tight, patted the back of the latter's hand, and said, "Sewu, don't worry, you tell me what happened first? Someone bullied you?"

"Master, I want to become a saint of light as soon as possible."

Shen Du's voice was eager to win, Xiao Sewu looked at Tong Yunshu with scorching eyes, her hands clenched into fists, she must become a Saint of Light as soon as possible to cut all the rumors!

Tong Yunshu raised her brows, and subconsciously looked at Xiao Yanlong. It seems that something happened to stimulate Xiao Sewu.

"A woman appeared this time, and her talent in the light attribute is not weaker than that of Sewu. Sewu feels threatened."