*4636-4640*

Chapter 4636: This is the 2nd cousin?

"Doctor Wu has now become my Emperor's Ke Qing physician. This is all the credit of Hongzhuang."

Di Yujue also understands that Xiao Yanlong is not always right. I won't believe it, so he directly gave the most direct evidence.

In fact, if this incident was not seen with his own eyes, he's afraid that no one would believe it at all.

Because of Baili Hongzhuang, his view of the lower world has also changed.

Although the cultivators of the lower realm are generally not as powerful as the upper realm, they also have many powerful inheritances. Otherwise, Baili Hongzhuang would not have such excellent medical skills at a young age.

As soon as these words came out, Xiao Yanlong understood that what Di Yujue said was true.

In recent years, many families have wanted to invite Dr. Wu to be Dr. Qing, but Dr. Wu has never agreed.

Even if he was invited by the imperial family to treat the Emperor's wife before, he also had no plans to stay in the Emperor's family. Now he has become the Keqing physician of the Emperor's family. There must be a reason to attract him.

It seems that the reason is Baili Hongzhuang.

"So that's the case." Xiao Yanlong sighed secretly in his heart. He didn't expect that this girl from the lower realm was also very powerful, and her medical skills could surpass Dr. Wu. Once it was passed on, this name was already very loud.

"Brother Yujue, I already understand what you mean."

Hearing that, Di Yujue finally breathed a sigh of relief. The other party should understand. He doesn't want to make any waves in this matter.

Besides, Baili Hongzhuang treats them so sincere, he doesn't want anything to cause Baili Hongzhuang any unhappiness.

After Di Beichen left, he rushed to Lin Yunqing's residence as soon as possible. Lin Yunqing couldn't help but chuckled when she saw him coming. She said, "Beichen, you are late today."

"The family has a visitor today, so I was delayed." Di Beichen replied with a smile, and looked at Baili Hongzhuang on the side, "Lady, my cousin is here today, and I will introduce you to her later."

"Cousin?" Baili Hongzhuang's eyes lit up, and she suddenly thought of someone in her mind, "Are you talking about cousin Yiyi?"

"That's right." Di Beichen nodded, "she really was the same as the elder brother said, strange and unusual, no wonder the eldest brother saw that and had no choice but to hide."

Thinking back to the appearance of Lin Yiyi just now, his heart is also a little funny.

This little girl is strange and quirky. Once she gets stuck, he can imagine, but he also understands the reason why Di Shaofeng avoided her because he didn't want to hurt her.

Lin Yiyi is pure-hearted and she is very cute. Even if he only saw this cousin for the first time, he liked her very much.

Little girl, who has the heart to hurt her?

It's a pity that the person Di Shaofeng likes is Baili Yunyan, otherwise it would be nice if he could be with Lin Yiyi.

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes are filled with interest, "Listening to you, I really want to meet this cousin."

"Yiyi is pure and simple, and is a happy fruit." Lin Yunqing also laughed out, "Hongzhuang, you should be good friends with Yiyi."

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "I hope too be."