*5151-5155*

Chapter 5151: Gentleman Qianqian!

When everyone saw that Xinghai Jingtie did not succeed in the transaction, they sighed.

"The three beast spirit fruits are indeed very valuable. If they can be obtained, my contract beast will be able to advance again."

"Maybe it's not just advanced. Maybe the bloodline power will be improved, and it will have a higher development potential."

"It's a pity, I guess no one can exchange it today."

Jiang Wenyan's eyes swept around the audience, then clasped his fists and smiled, "It seems that I may not be able to exchange out today, my brother is interrupting here."

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Jiang Wenyan's polite appearance, and her heart was somewhat surprised.

Although everyone is a descendant of a family, politeness is a must, but it is clear that Jiang Wenyan is really a person of great manners.

At the next moment, Baili Hongzhuang walked up to the high platform amidst everyone's surprised eyes.

"The Baili Hongzhuang of the Emperor's family has gone up!"

"So many people have failed, is it possible that she can have a treasure more precious than Xinghai Jingtie?"

"That's not good. After all, she has inherited the relics, and there may be some precious treasures."

The eyes of all the cultivators are looking forward to them. They also want to know what kind of baby Baili Hongzhuang can bring out.

When Di Shaofeng saw this, he was surprised, "Beichen, what is Hongzhuang going to exchange for?"

Di Beichen smiled lightly, "Hongzhuang has her own plans."

"Is it the fairy grass?" Di Shaofeng's eyes were full of thinking, "However, although the value of the fairy grass is high, the success rate of making a pill is not high.

This must be refined by an extremely skilled alchemist, and the success rate cannot be guaranteed.

It is not a small price to ask a senior pharmacist from the Alchemist Guild to refine the pill.

If it's just a fairy grass, I'm afraid it's a bit difficult to exchange for this beast spirit fruit, unless it's a fairy pill, it's pretty much the same."

Although they have gained a lot of Faerie grass from this trip, but according to Di Shaofeng's judgment, Baili Hongzhuang couldn't exchange several fairy grasses.

After all, this kind of baby is very useful to their family.

Jiang Wenyan had originally planned to leave, but after seeing Baili Hongzhuang appear, his footsteps also stopped.

"Girl Baili."

The handsome face was filled with an elegant smile, Jiang Wenyan's eyes were extremely soft.

Nothing else, just because Baili Hongzhuang is also his lifesaver, he is naturally grateful.

"I didn't expect that girl Baili would also be interested in this beast spirit fruit. At the next moment, the beast spirit fruit will be given to the girl. Thank you for helping us."

Jiang Wenyan handed a beast spirit fruit to Baili Hongzhuang, "In fact, I have always wanted to find an opportunity to thank a few people, but I still want to give it up."

Jiang Wenyan's actions obviously exceeded everyone's expectations. Suddenly everyone was shocked.

Di Shaofeng and the others also looked at each other, and suddenly felt better for Jiang Wenyan's senses.