*5371-5375*

Chapter 5371: The team, the family!

Seeing this scene, Baili Hongzhuang was also a little surprised.

Accordingly, the Baili family and the Ao family should be about the same size.

Don't look at it just one row ahead, but from the perspective of this square, one row is already a lot ahead of the rankings.

However, she understood after a little thought.

I want to come, this should be the arrangement made after seeing the relationship between her and the Emperor's family.

The Ao Family is only attached to the Monarch Family, and the Baili Family and the Emperor Family are married. Naturally, the two are completely different.

After Baili Fan sat in the arranged position, he was also extremely surprised.

Because some families whose influence is even greater than them normally are even ranked lower.

He was still worried about whether his family's position was wrong, and after checking it again and again, he knew that everything was right and there was no problem.

At this busy time, the Nangong family naturally arrived.

As soon as the news of Xiao Sewu and Jun Lingxun's marriage came out, Nangong Yuqing completely stopped thinking about it.

In fact, long before, he knew that his chances were not great, not to mention his father no longer supported him. After all, all these years of hard work were of no use.

Seeing the arrival of the Nangong family, Baili Hongzhuang glanced around and found that there was no Nangong Shaolong in the team.

"Hongzhuang, it is really surprising that Nangong Shaolong did not show up on such a lively occasion."

Baili Yunyan's eyes were filled with surprise. She thought she was here today. You will definitely meet.

"Presumably he also knows how embarrassing he is now, so he didn't come." Baili Hongzhuang said lightly, she really hated such a brazen guy.

If it wasn't for Baili Xi's relentless heart, it would be a good thing for such a guy to fall earlier.

However, after this incident, Nangong Shaolong's status in the Nangong family will inevitably be greatly reduced, which is not bad.

In fact, everything is exactly as Baili Hongzhuang expected. Many forces have seen the demise of Nangong Shaolong. If it appears today, it will definitely remind everyone of the previous events.

Once they talk about it, it will be extremely detrimental to their family's image.

Thinking about it, finally made this decision.

Of course, Nangong Shaolong is extremely upset about this.

"Father, I'll go to the Baili family team." Baili Hongzhuang looked at Di Yujue and said.

Now she is the head of the Baili family. Although she is also the young wife of the Emperor family, she should still go there at this time.

Hearing that, Di Yujue naturally knew the situation, and even nodded and said: "Go!" =

The next moment, Baili Hongzhuang slowly turned towards the Baili family The team walked.

Now that most of the teams have been seated, the entire square has a large area, but more people come here.

In a short period of time, all the seats were fully occupied.

Therefore, when Baili Hongzhuang got up, it undoubtedly attracted the attention of many people.