*5491-5495*

Chapter 5491: Old guy, too shameless!

For this reason, after seeing the appearance of the two Di Beichen, Jun Xuanxiao flashed out for the first time!

The slightly muddy eyes of the vicissitudes of life are now full of strong murderous intent. He is going to kill the two sons of Di Yujue, so that the Emperor family's veins are broken!

It was already a huge mistake when Di Beichen survived, but as long as he kills Di Beichen now, it can be regarded as making up for the original mistake!

"Boy, today next year will be your death date!"

Jun Xuanxiao's coercion erupted, his figure was as fast as lightning, and he wanted to take Di Beichen's life directly with one move!

"Old guy, you are so shameless!"

Di Shaofeng couldn't help but feel anxious when seeing this. Jun Xuanxiao's strength was second only to Jun Hongcheng, and they didn't have any shots against the elder generation. The power of parry!

A successful smile appeared in Jun Lingxun's eyes. This Di Beichen should have died long ago!

However, just when Jun Xuanxiao's attack was about to fall on Di Beichen, he suddenly appeared on the ground and a hand appeared out of thin air, blocking Jun Xuanxiao's attack!

"Jun Xuanxiao, I haven't seen you for a while, you are still so shameless." The person who spoke was Chuyuan, the elder of the Emperor family.

Jun Xuanxiao's expression was also a little ugly when he saw Di Chuyuan blocking his inevitable blow.

If Emperor Chuyuan is not here at the moment, then his plan will succeed.

"When dealing with you, why do you care about this!"

"I will take your dog's life!"

Di Chuyuan let out a cold snort, his figure swept out, and attacked Jun Xuanxiao.

This damn old guy, the two sides have been fighting for so many years, he wants to end all this today!

As Emperor Chuyuan blocked Jun Xuanxiao, Di Beichen also attacked Jun Lingxun again!

"Now, I see who else can help you!"

The dark power swept out, and the weird power lingered, and the Di Beichen had already fought against him for the first time!

"Bang!"

A landing noise sounded, and Jun Lingxun was kicked and flew far away by Di Beichen!

The dark power is constantly pouring into Jun Lingxun's body like a tarsal maggot, eroding his body.

Feeling this, Jun Lingxun's complexion has also become extremely ugly.

Dark power is undoubtedly the most difficult one to deal with among many attribute powers, and the most difficult thing is this erosion effect.

Only the power of light can stop all of this. He subconsciously looked at Xiao Sewu's place, but found that even Xiao Sewu and Xiao Xudong were still being beaten by Baili Hongzhuang. That situation was not much better than others.

Jun Hongcheng and Di Yujue are fighting like a raging fire. Many years ago, they also had a contest, but their strength was not very different, and it was difficult to tell the winner.

At the time of the match today, the situation did not change much.

As Patriarchs, they have never slackened in their cultivation. In addition, they were both well-known geniuses at the beginning. They did not expect that after so many years, their strengths would be evenly matched.