*5066-5070*

Chapter 5066: Care, proud of Lingxiao!

Baili Yunyan's delicate face was full of concern and tension, and she asked quickly, "Does it hurt?"

Di Shaofeng smiled and shook his head, "It's just skin trauma. It's okay."

Baili Yunyan suddenly understood that it must be the injury he suffered when she was picked up just now, but she was too careless to even notice.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even notice."

"It's okay, this little injury won't get in the way at all."

Di Shaofeng smiled lightly, for a while. He don't know how many times he has been injured. As long as this injury is put on Baili Hongzhuang's healing medicine, it will soon be healed.

Lin Qianqian and others couldn't help looking at Lin Yiyi with concern. In fact, among so many people just now, only Lin Yiyi noticed that Di Shaofeng was injured.

From this point, it can also be seen that Lin Yiyi still cares about Di Shaofeng.

Lin Yiyi noticed Lin Qianqian's gaze, smiled suddenly, and signaled that she was okay, but her eyes were still a little red.

"Miss Lin, are you okay?"

Ao Lingxiao has been standing next to Lin Yiyi, and he naturally knows the affairs between Lin Yiyi and Di Shaofeng.

Since these days, he knows that Lin Yiyi's temperament has always been lively, but after Baili Yunyan appeared, this expression was a bit far-fetched.

Lin Yiyi shook her head, but her eyes were getting red and red, "I'm fine, I'm not injured, what can I do?"

Ao Lingxiao nodded slightly when he saw it. Suddenly with a movement, he stood in front of Lin Yiyi, blocking Di Shaofeng's figure.

"Didn't you say that you want to improve your cultivation? Now is the best time."

At the moment Ao Lingxiao blocked it, a drop of tears fell uncontrollably.

She quickly wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, and looked at Ao Lingxiao gratefully, and said, "Brother Ao, thank you."

Ao Lingxiao smiled lightly, "Silly girl, I want to thank you for taking care of me these days."

"You are right, it is more important to improve your strength." Lin Yiyi corrected her expression, "I'm going to hunt monsters. Only then I can help you regain your family!"

After Lin Yiyi rushed out, Ao Lingxiao also rushed out.

"You worked so hard to help me regain the family, of course I can't lose to you."

"Haha, so did you."

Lin Qianqian and Lin Taxing couldn't help but glanced at each other after seeing this scene. They were originally worried about Lin Yiyi's emotions. They didn't expect Ao Lingxiao to be with her, and she was fine.

"I think this Ao Lingxiao is getting more and more pleasing to the eye now." Lin Qianqian quietly said.

"I feel so too."

As Baili Hongzhuang bandaged Di Shaofeng's wound, Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help asking, "Yunyan, why did you get out of there?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone's eyes came over, and they all felt very confused about this.

"Not long after we entered the Fairy Cloud Secret Realm, we found a heritage, and then we stayed in that heritage until we found an exit. After we came out, we met you." Baili Yunyan recounted.