*5191-5195*

Chapter 5191: Demon, beautiful man!

At this moment, Di Shaofeng's voice suddenly came from behind.

"Grandma, are you sending me news from Beichen again?"

Listening to the voice coming from behind, the old lady turned around and looked at the one behind her. Di Shaofeng with a helpless face, she was a little guilty at first, and then she naturally said, "You stinky boy, am I worried about you?"

"Grandma, don't worry." Di Shaofeng sighed. "It won't be long before I will bring back the granddaughter-in-law you are thinking of!"

"Is this true?"

"Really!" Di Shaofeng nodded.

Yun Yishan's face suddenly bloomed, and she patted Di Shaofeng on the shoulder with satisfaction, "Well, grandma is waiting for your good news."

Lin Qianqian, Lin Yiyi and others were not far away. After hearing the news, Lin Yiyi said, "Sister, I'll go for a walk around here first."

Lin Qianqian also knows the thoughts in Lin Yiyi's heart, even nodded, "Go ahead."

However, just a few steps after Lin Yiyi walked out, she hit someone with her head down.

"Sorry!"

Lin Yiyi held her forehead and quickly apologized, but when she raised her head, she saw a face that was astonishing and enchanting.

It is an impeccably handsome and beautiful face. The angular features are like works of art, and everything is just right.

The most eye-catching thing is the long white hair like silk and satin, which is scattered randomly behind the head.

And those purple eyes are more revealing the inherent monsters, like bright stars in the sky, shining extremely.

Lin Yiyi stared at this figure in a daze, and she couldn't help falling into a dullness.

Such a man, she's afraid he will only appear in the picture scroll.

Not only Lin Yiyi, everyone present showed the same stunned expression after seeing this figure.

"Oh my God, who is this? It's an enchanting thing!"

"He looks so pretty, doesn't he? We are really blessed, the young master and the second young master are both beautiful men of first class, and now there is another one."

"This man came with the young master's wife, but I haven't seen anyone come to the family today."

The cultivators of the imperial family looked at each other. Regarding this, they really didn't understand.

Lin Qianqian hurriedly walked over and held Lin Yiyi's hand, which made the latter recover.

Shangguan Yingying also rushed over for the first time, her eyes were full of amazing colors, and she quickly asked, "Hongzhuang, who is this?"

Wen Ziran noticed after seeing the excitement of other beautiful men, the lady from his own family quickly walked over, blocking between Shangguan Yingying and the white-haired man.

"Hongzhuang, aren't you afraid that your Beichen is jealous?"

Baili Hongzhuang chuckled softly, "Don't worry, Beichen knows."

"Then who is this person?" Wen Ziran looked at the man in front of him vigilantly. The appearance of this guy made him feel threatened.

Looking at the curious appearance of everyone present, Baili Hongzhuang immediately played with each other and smiled, "Guess?"