*4966-4970*

Chapter 4966: Anger, Nangong Yuqing!

Nangong Yuqing's resentment towards Di Beichen is undoubtedly extremely deep. This guy first laughed at his appearance and made him a laughing stock in everyone's eyes.

Then when he started his hands, he prevented him from getting off the stage in front of everyone.

As a very outstanding presence among the younger generation, he has always been very stingy with feathers.

If he didn't think he could win, he definitely wouldn't take it lightly.

However, this time it was a series of miscalculations, losing to the hands of Di Beichen, and the resentment in his heart can be imagined.

The most important thing is that in the Guangming Ruins, the performance of Di Beichen completely crushed him.

He was obviously a cultivator who appeared in front of everyone for the first time, but stepped on him over and over again and again, and he became a stepping stone, and he couldn't regain his original style.

"Di Beichen itself is not a great person." Jun Lingxun chuckled, 'Speaking of which, isn't it because he is the young master of the Emperor family?

No, at this level of identity, he can't even compare to his wife."

Thinking of Baili Hongzhuang, Jun Lingxun's complex and deep eyes flashed with a strange color, as he gradually understood Baili Hongzhuang. As she increases, he feels that his previous judgments are very inaccurate.

Because Baili Hongzhuang is the real existence like the proud woman of heaven.

This means that there is no background. If Baili Hongzhuang has a strong enough background, they may not be able to match it.

Listening to Jun Lingxun's words, a bright smile appeared on Nangong Yuqing's face.

"Haha, you're right, that's it."

Nangong Yu's bruised and swollen face was filled with a hideous and smug smile. That ugly appearance made many people couldn't help look past it, it's just a pity that he himself has never noticed this.

"If Di Beichen is not supported by his wife, what is he?"

At this moment, many practitioners have gathered around, hearing the arrogance of Jun Lingxun and Nangong Yuqing. After the mocking words, there was also a bit of sorrow between their eyebrows.

After all, when they were at Guangming Ruins before, they could see Nangong Yuqing's performance clearly.

If it weren't for the Emperor's family, it would be a problem for the Nangong family to come out. They didn't expect that Nangong Yuqing would belittle Di Beichen to such a point in a blink of an eye.

"Didn't you say that people from the Emperor's clan will come?"

Chu Yingming raised his thick eyebrows, his firm and deep face was a little bit displeased.

"I don't want to waste too much time here."

Listening to Chu Yingming's words, Jun Lingxun's expression suddenly became more serious, and said, "According to my understanding, as long as the Emperor family hears this news, they will definitely come over.

The reason why they didn't come is that they haven't heard the news yet."

"We don't even know where they are now. If they haven't heard the news, don't we have to stay here all the time?"

Chu Yingming's unhappiness in his eyes became more intense, and his voice became a little more indifferent.

The Chu family, among the team that came this time, was also an extremely powerful existence.