*4731-4735*

Chapter 4731: Everyone's worry!

These costs, no matter which family can't bear it.

So all they can do now is wait for the results.

If Baili Hongzhuang makes a mistake in this round and fails to refine the pill, that is what they look forward to most.

"It seems that neither Di Beichen nor the Baili Hongzhuang can stay."

A trace of murder flashed in Jun Xuanxiao's eyes. He thought Baili Hongzhuang was nothing to be afraid of at all, now he changed his mind.

An amazingly talented alchemist, thinking that it will not take her long to become a ninth-grade alchemist, her future appeal is also very terrifying.

"The waste at the beginning, even this kind of thing was not clean!"

Jun Lingxun and Jun Xitao looked at each other, and they both couldn't help but sighed.

They originally took a good hand this time, but they didn't expect to be counterattacked by the opponent in the end. This feeling is really unspeakable.

At this moment, there is no better mood than the Emperor family. They were prepared to come here with shame, and they never thought that they were proud of the spring breeze.

"Great elder, as long as Hongzhuang and the two elders did not make any mistakes in this level, we should be able to get a good place in our family." Di Shaofeng's face was lingering with joy, looking at the great elder and said happily.

Di Chuyuan nodded slightly, "It should be the case. If the owner of the family knows this, they will be very happy."

"After the results come out, we will send the news as soon as possible. If we pass it back, the clan will send more children to participate." Di Beichen said with a smile.

Because he refused the marriage earlier, the family's children lost their quota. Now they have more quotas. He thinks everyone will like Baili Hongzhuang more.

Thinking of this, Di Beichen is also in a good mood.

On the competition table, as time passed by, a vaguely smell of immortality came out.

When the first strand of Danxiang came out, the second and third ray immediately followed.

It didn't take long for a pharmacist to successfully refine the pill, standing aside with a smile waiting for the final result.

In this process, there are also repeated voices of failure. Alchemy is not a 100% success.

Even if the level of these alchemists is not low, there is a possibility of pill destruction.

On this test bench, once the heart is not at peace, subtle differences can lead to such results.

As one after another pharmacist completes alchemy, the atmosphere on the test bench becomes tense.

Many cultivators are staring at the hourglass on the side. This time is running out.

Di Yunhe and Di Hengyun also completed the refining. After the completion, they looked at Baili Hongzhuang for the first time, but found that Baili Hongzhuang was still in the process of refining.

"Time is running out. The second young lady hasn't finished refining according to the situation, will she not be able to catch up?" Di Hengyun looked worried, and this trial itself had many limitations.

Once the time is up, even if the pill is successfully refined, there will be no results.

"It shouldn't be possible," Di Yunhe's voice was also a little uncertain.