*5316-5320*

Chapter 5316: Let's recharge!

"As long as I become an engraver, can I read the book collection here?" Baili Hongzhuang asked.

So far, her inscription technique has been learned in the Ring of Chaos, and since she came to the upper realm, she has never seen other inscription masters.

Through the registration, she can understand more knowledge on the one hand, and she can also understand her current level on the other hand.

Seeing that Baili Hongzhuang didn't even plan to give up, Guan Qian also showed irritation and impatience between his eyebrows. He wanted to see what this guy wanted to do!

He didn't miss the ridiculous expression of this guy just now, obviously he was disdainful of his answer!

A layman can't even do an apprenticeship. He wants to learn the inscription technique by reading books. This is simply a dream!

Don't look at these guys in front of you, they all look like good-looking people, but Guan Qian has stayed in this Mingwen Master's Association for so long, and there are many people of all kinds. Glamorous on the surface does not mean that your identity is unusual.

"Yes, as long as you become an Inscription Master, you can view our guild's books." Guan Qian raised his eyebrows and looked at Baili Hongzhuang, "Is it possible that you plan to take the Inscription Master?"

"Yes." Baili Hongzhuang said lightly.

"Let me tell you, it is impossible to enter our library without an engraver."Guan Qian walked around Baili Hongzhuang and the others for two steps, with pride and disdain on his face, "The books in our library are all extremely precious. Wait, what did you just say?"

Guan Qian's gaze was fixed on Baili Hongzhuang's face. He just vaguely heard an answer?

"I said I plan to take the exam for the Master of Inscription!" "Baili Hongzhuang increased his voice. I don't know if it is to prevent Guan Qian from hearing unclearly or to stop Guan Qian from talking.

Not only Guan Qian, but also the two waiters on the side. I am dumbfounded.

What are you kidding?

In order to check the books in the library, you must take the inscription master test?

This test can not be successful casually. Unless Baili Hongzhuang itself is a pattern master.

But, if you really are an engraver, why can't you see these books?

This doesn't make sense at all!

Guan Qian was stunned for a while, and even a little bit dumbfounded. Isn't this woman too underestimated by the Inscription Master?

You must know how many people want to become inscription masters every year, and how many inscription apprentices want to pass the examination to become real inscription masters, but the success rate is really very low!

Now this guy doesn't even want to be an inscription apprentice and wants to test an inscription master. Isn't this a silly dream?

"It's not easy to test the inscription pattern master. If you are taking the chance to test and play, I think you'd better go back directly and don't waste our time."

BaiLi Hongzhuang frowned slightly and felt a little disgusted in her heart. The disciple of Master Guan in front of him was really self-righteous, and he knew everything without knowing what the situation was.

At the next moment, Baili Hongzhuang turned his head and looked directly at the waitress on the other side, "What are the requirements for evaluating the inscription master?"