*4911-4915*

Chapter 4911: Persevere, Jun Chenbin!

Other cultivators also agreed after hearing Chen Feng's decision.

"Yes, since you want to keep the treasure, then just take the risk yourself. What if we get hurt?"

"Now we can't save our lives, you still can't bear to leave these treasures. I'm really convinced by you."

"If you want them, stay away from us, or just lose them."

Baili Hongzhuang raised her head and met the other cultivator with a calm and wise eye.

She immediately understood that Chen Feng wanted to use these people to test whether the disappearance was because they were not willing to put down the baby.

This kind of decision means giving up the lives of these people.

This may be cruel, but at this time, it is also the best way.

If they can't find out the reason, even though there are still a lot of people now, when they get to the gate, there are probably not many left.

Jun Chenbin is also a person who is reluctant to bear his treasure. He ranks third in the family.

He has been suppressed by Jun Lingxun and Jun Xitao for a long time, and the training resources are naturally not as good as those two.

The Fairy Cloud Secret Realm is an excellent opportunity for him. If he can obtain these treasures, his cultivation level will definitely be greatly improved.

Compared with Jun Lingxun, it is naturally impossible, but there is still hope to surpass Jun Xitao.

He didn't want to just give up this great opportunity.

"Jun Chenbin, you are crazy!" Xiao Xudong couldn't help shouting after seeing that Jun Chenbin was still so persistent, "You really want a baby even if it kills you!"

"Xiao Xudong, all these judgments from beginning to end were guessed by Di Beichen, who can be sure that all of this is true?

Maybe all of this has nothing to do with the treasure at all. Don't you think it is a pity to give up like this?"

Jun Chenbin's expression is persistent, and he has obviously made up his mind.

"I know it is indeed a pity, but nothing is more important than life."

A trace of hesitation flashed on Xiao Xudong's face, but in the end he turned into firmness.

He knows very well that if he leaves the main force now, he will most likely lose his life here.

Originally, he and Jun Chenbin were not very familiar, but after coming to this ruin, he has been with Jun Chenbin. Naturally, he didn't want the other party to lose his life here.

"It's only five meters, I don't believe something will happen." Jun Chenbin glanced at Chen Feng coldly, then said to Xiao Xudong, "Don't worry, I will be fine."

Looking at Jun Chenbin's determined appearance, Xiao Xudong was also a little helpless, but since the other party has made a decision, it was useless no matter what he said, so he just stopped persuading him.

After Jun Chenbin said this, the other cultivators had no choice but to agree.

In this way, the team was divided into two parts.

BaiLi Hongzhuang also found that the power in her body dissipated very quickly, but the ruins were full of light attributes, and the speed of recovery here was also extremely fast.

Baili Hongzhuang closed her eyes. The evocation sutra was running, absorbing the elemental power in the air to replenish itself.

This ruin is full of weirdness, this kind of cloud and mist, the feeling of indistinct is really uncomfortable.