*5426-5430*

Chapter 5426: The Dark Church!

Since knowing that he is a dark attribute, he has also worried about it.

The Emperor's family is a family of cultivators, and its position and influence are not bad. If they know that he is a dark attribute, he may be treated completely differently.

However, when he felt the strong affection, he decided to tell the news.

Even if he might receive a completely different look, he still didn't intend to hide it.

Fortunately, his family still makes him feel extremely warm, and their attitude has not changed in any way, which makes him very thankful.

"You are naturally different, not to mention that our family itself is not so cold." Di Shaofeng smiled and said, "Nothing is more important than family reunion!"

"Indeed." Di Beichen smiled and nodded. He used to think about why his parents left him. He thought it was an insoluble knot, but now it seems that these are nothing.

"That Huangfu Ting was not a simple character before. I didn't expect him to be willing to be your servant now."

Di Shaofeng sighed quietly, although he didn't know what Huangfu Ting have experienced over the years, but he must be reluctant to accept all this.

Although the master-servant contract has existed for a long time, it is used in very low frequency.

Because it is impossible for ordinary people to consider others as the master and obey them all their lives.

What's more, Huangfu Ting himself is a genius.

He must have been desperate to come up with such a way. The hero's end is really sighing.

"Brother, don't worry, I won't treat him badly."

Di Beichen looked calm. The reason he signed the master-servant contract was because he wanted to confirm Huangfu Ting sincerity.

For such a big thing, if the other party does not come with full sincerity to make a statement, then it will definitely be really troublesome.

Now, since he has determined all this, he will treat Huangfu Ting as a friend.

The other party's willingness to make such a big sacrifice for the cultivators of the dark attribute is worthy of admiration in itself.

Hearing that, Di Shaofeng chuckled, "You think I don't know you yet? You are really very good to your friends.

If it weren't the case, Jiang Wenyan would not have taken the initiative to make friends with you."

"Actually, I think I still have to discuss with father before doing this." Di Beichen's eyes sank, because this is not a trivial matter.

For him, although this matter must be carried out, but at least he needs to tell his father before that.

If the father agrees, it is undoubtedly better. If he does not agree, he can only find a way.

"You really decided to establish a dark guild?" Di Shaofeng couldn't help asking.

Today's upper world can be said to have changed its face when it comes to the dark attribute. To establish a dark guild, this is a very crazy idea in itself.

"No." Di Beichen shook his head.

"Don't plan to establish it?"

"I plan to establish the Dark Saint Society." Di Beichen said slowly.

"Cough, cough, cough." Di Shaofeng almost choked to death, "Dark Holy Society?"

"That's right." Di Beichen nodded, "It's Dark Saint Society!"