*5141-5145*

Chapter 5141: Can you give me a set of clothes?

Although Baili Hongzhuang doesn't know how to make Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai turn into human form, she always believes that even if they don't know it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

She can't find a method now, it doesn't mean that she won't find a method in the future.

Hearing the deep concern in Baili Hongzhuang's words, Xiao Hei smiled happily.

"Master, as long as I can be with you, I don't care whether it's a human or animal shape."

Baili Hongzhuang was holding Xiao Hei's little face while trying to contact the White Lion.

She didn't know how long it would take for the monster to transform. She was afraid that she might disturb him if she contacted him actively, but she decided to ask in the end.

"White Lion, did you succeed in transforming?"

"Master, I succeeded!"

The white lion's voice is a little bit less immature, more a trace of magnetism.

Hearing this familiar and unfamiliar voice, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes lit up, and she could tell something from this voice.

"Then why haven't you come out?" Baili Hongzhuang asked curiously.

"I can feel that the master has been in retreat before, so I will wait for you to contact me."

As contract beasts, there is already telepathy between them.

For a white lion, staying in the pet space for a while is nothing at all.

"That's how it is." Baili Hongzhuang immediately understood, and sighed for the thoughtfulness of the white lion.

"Then you come out now, we are already sitting on the flying magic weapon on the return journey." Baili Hongzhuang smiled, "Just let us take a look at you now, I am curious about what you are now"

"The master, can you help me prepare a set of clothes?" The white lion's voice was a bit hesitant and embarrassed. Obviously, he felt embarrassed about this question.

After hearing this, Baili Hongzhuang immediately understood.

"I forgot this, you wait, I will go to Beichen to get the clothes."

The next moment, Baili Hongzhuang went to the house of Di Beichen next to her.

"Beichen, first lend me a set of your clothes." Baili Hongzhuang stretched out her right hand and looked at Di Beichen with a smile.

Di Beichen stretched out his hand and slapped Baili Hongzhuang's hand. He stretched out his hand and directly pulled her into his arms. With his arms around her slender waist, he asked closely, "Madam, what do you want a man's clothes for?"

"I won't tell you." Baili Hongzhuang blinked, her delicate face full of triumph.

Di Beichen narrowed his eyes and stared at the bright eyes, preventing her from having a chance to escape.

"Tell me honestly."

"Take your clothes, naturally it's to wear them for men."

Di Beichen paused, and suddenly raised his eyebrows. "It seems that the lady is planning to accompany me to do something for her husband tonight?"

"Do something?"

"What did you say?"

"I, I'm too lazy to care about you." Baili Hongzhuang stretched out her hand and hammered his chest, and said, "I won't be kidding you. The white lion has turned into a human shape. I don't have any men's clothes, so I can only come and take it with you."