*4661-4665*

Chapter 4661: Is this true?

If there really is a problem at this point, then she can tell them the refining method in the Ring of Chaos, and maybe it can help them get promoted.

Although this idea is a bit of a fantasy, it is really possible.

Hearing that, everyone nodded, "No matter what, it's good to give it a try."

After leaving the Ring of Chaos, Baili Hongzhuang went with Di Beichen to the residence of the pharmacist.

When Emperor Yunhe opened the door and saw Baili Hongzhuang, both of them were a little confused.

"Second Young Master, why are you here?"

Di Beichen slowly said, "Seventh Elder, Eighth Elder, Hongzhuang and I are here to talk to you about the problem of alchemy."

According to the words, Di Yunhe and Di Hengyun also understood, with a smile on their faces, and said, "What problems did the second young lady encounter while making alchemy? You tell us, if the two of us can solve the puzzle, we will definitely not hide it."

When they knew that Baili Hongzhuang was going to participate in this alchemy competition, they also felt that it was a mess.

But if they think about it carefully, since the owner of the family has agreed, they must be able to let Baili Hongzhuang come to see this event.

The vision is broadened, and it is also very beneficial to the improvement of alchemy.

In fact, Baili Hongzhuang has become a high-grade alchemist at a young age, and they also appreciate her very much.

After hearing Di Yunhe's words, Di Beichen was also a little helpless. He knew that the two elders were kind, but they came here not to solve their doubts, but to help solve their problems.

"Actually, we wanted to ask you what problems you encountered when trying to refine the eight-pin pill. Hongzhuang might be able to help you out."

When the words came out, both Di Yunhe and Di Hengyun were taken aback, and then a trace of anger appeared on their faces.

At a young age, the opponent tried to instruct them on alchemy, which is too arrogant.

"Second Young Master, you are still very young. I understand that pride is inevitable, but excessive pride is not a good thing." Di Yunhe forced his annoyance and reminded him.

Di Beichen is also a little helpless. He also understands that such words will inevitably cause dissatisfaction with the other party, but he is also telling the truth.

"In fact, Hongzhuang has broken through to the eighth grade alchemist." Di Beichen said.

"Eight-Rank Alchemist." Di Hengyun chuckled as he was about to get angry, but he was startled when he reacted, "Is the second young lady really promoted to the eighth-grade pharmacist?"

Two suspicious eyes fell on Baili Hongzhuang's body. This is really hard to convince people.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "Yes, this is the medicine that I just refined."

Before she came, Baili Hongzhuang had anticipated this situation, so she first refined a potion of medicine in the Ring of Chaos.

She understood that if she didn't take it here as evidence, the other party would not believe her.

Taking the white porcelain bottle in Baili Hongzhuang's hand, Emperor Yunhe and the other two glanced at it. As alchemists, they would naturally see that the pill had just been finished refining.